Is xml sitemap is necessary to increase website page rank?

lisaedward

Hi everyone,

Is xml sitemap is necessary to increase the page rank of a website in search engine. ?

Daisypeter

Sitemap.xml is must to increase search engine visibility rather than PR

novandak

Hi,
I think site map does not help to increase page rank. But you should create sitemap for indexing pages by Search Engine. It is the easiest way to inform search engines about pages of websites that are available for crawling.

aratiseo

Hi everyone,

Is xml sitemap is necessary to increase the page rank of a website in search engine. ?
sitemaps has many advantages, not only easier navigation and higher visibility by search engines. Sitemaps offer the opportunity to tell search engines like google and yahoo immediately about any modifications on your site.Sitemaps additionally assist in classifying your site content, although search engines are in no way obliged to classify a page as belonging to a selected class or as matching a specific key phrase solely because you have informed them so.

BloodMaster

Sitemap is good and we have to make it for our site. But as far as I know sitemap Does not affect your site's ranking in Google search results. Through site map Google robot are become familiar with site. But it's not affect page rank.

fathimasincy

i visit one site that website have page rank 3, but the website does not have sitemap and robot.txt file, sitemap is not help to improve your PR. Sitemap tell to search engine in my website these pages are there just crawl my site like that

diegozacarias

XML Sitemap doesn't help to increase PR whereas from the help of XML Sitemap Search Engines crawls website's every single webpage on high priority.

senabhijit

XML sitemap is most important part for our website. XML sitemap help search engines and users to crawl website. It does not increase your page rank. It is not effect page rank.

KurotaTakumi

It is not necessary but it can improve the SEO and help the robot easy to find it.

imenuglobal

I think site map does not help to increase page rank. But you should create sitemap for indexing pages by Search Engine. It is the easiest way to inform search engines about pages of websites that are available for crawling.

steanshops

Sitemap obvious not to increase the PR of your website but it helps your website to get crawled by Google at once with all important urls. Manual Google crawling takes time. sitemap.xml is the ready file which tells google "come and grab me" :thumb:

suzykenedy

XML sitemap is for the SE to track all the pages and relevant changes in it for better crawling of your website through the SE.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.