Google invites Explorers to test Google Glass

Narein

The Search giant Google, has now started giving out invites for sample Google Glass for Gtalk users. Its been their tactics, rolling out their new products with the “invite” from a friend asking them to join. Similar to Gmail and Google+, Google glass is now out with the invite option to join the Networks

The Google glass invite was first seen by a Google Glass Explorer, Ryan Mott. But he could invite only one friend into this programme. And the invite email comes with formal terms and conditions section. One of the important condition is that the Glass Explorers must be a resident of the United States and aged 18 years or older. Another condition is that the users can only pickup the Glass device from either San Francisco, New York or Los Angeles. Unluckily this ruled out rest of the world. But still it’s an exciting news for the people who matches these conditions.

Share your views about this product...

Shirley_Sharp

I will really search for Google Glass and trends these are the two new things I came to know in this forum.

Clark_Turner

I too want to test once Google Glass ,but till now I have seen it only through ads and it seems awesome with current technology and market.I will soon try to purchase it.

Last edited:
Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.