How to make money from your blog using affiliate programs?

Jack London

Hi everyone,

Did you have a blog and you have ever used affiliate programs to make money online ?
Please share me how to make money from your blog using affiliate programs?

waiting for your quality answers

supergal

There are also several similar ways to make money online...You can either:

- Set up your own website/blog/forum to earn revenue from advertisements (check out Google Adsense)
- Set up your own website/blog/forum to sell your own products and/or others' product (google "affiliate marketing" for more details)
- Joining programs like Paid To Click, Paid To Post and other Get Paid To programs. They require only your time but will pay considerably lower than the other ways
- Forex (foreign currency exchange). Require a LOT of financial know how and a considerable amount of starting money but is very profitable if can be done right.
- Reselling-can resell domain names,hosting plans,SEO services,Website designing service,other domain and web related tools and get commissions

DP Affiliate

If you are an affiliate in some affiliate program and you have your blog, then you can place a banner on your blog, create a post about this company, put your affiliate link there and earn money.

AffiliateCube

As Supergal and others have suggested, there are many ways to monetize your blog. However, just by putting a banner or an ad on your blog, without creating good regular content, building up a reader base and promoting your blog, you wont be able to earn much.

And yet, if you want to succeed, start working on your blog, write high-quality articles, interact with other bloggers, go social and build back links to your site. Then people will be looking for you and you will be able to convert your readers into customers. If you put a bunch of ads on your blog without having something valuable to offer to your readers, there is a high chance they wont return or even stay long in the first place.

Affiliate programs work best with blogs. At AffiliateCube.com we have many different offers that cover almost any possible sphere of interest. We are also a CPA (cost per action) model affiliate program. It means that if you have targeted traffic, you can choose exactly what you want to advertise on your site, thus eliminating ads that wont convert and having only those that will be attractive for your audience resulting in high EPC (earn per click).

Hope it helps and good luck!

NicholasK

I am currently Using Adsenes and Amazon Ads on my sites which is very beneficial.

rossi100

On the off chance that you are an offshoot in some member project and you have your website, then you can put a flag on your site, make a post about this organization, put your associate connection there and procure cash...

Dayneez

You can place ads in your blog, or sell links or another goods. It helps to make money

JemmyBrihm

I don't know anything about having a blog or making money using affiliate programs but I know a few other methods to make money at home.

SammyTek

There are so many ways to make money online, the list is endless, freelancing, YouTube, affiliate marketing, print on demand, blogging, kindle publishing, to mention few but personally I have made lots of money with affiliate marketing.

We recommend that affiliates write product reviews, product comparisons, product tutorials and add the corresponding affiliate links so that you earn commissions.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.