Is Article Spinning Effective ?

hoangvu

Anybody here used Article Spinning softwares and it's effective for SEO or not ?
I think that it is complete waste of time. I saw tips to promote affiliate program, we use article spin to submit to article directory to get traffic from.

What is your opinion ? please share

Stephen Seabrook

Spinning a article means making their quality worst in each and every spin.Actully their is no need to to spin a good article.Spinning a article means its completely sign of spamming and making worst bad links for your website/client.Avoid spinning to make higher traffic from the web world for your site.

abhi_garg

yup I have used Article Spinning software & I used Spinning content but I never think ! Google will publish me to use Spinning article via Spinning software my Website ranking fell down on SERP So I be aware & now I don't use it.

bzhitskiy

I think article spinning is not good for now a days. because spin article means duplicate article.

Mark Steve

No dear it is not effective, Google has ability to catch duplicate content even spin as well which can effect your site ranking. You should avoid this method to promote your site.

Top Niche Websites

Don't use article spinning as its normally a waste and by the time you make it unique enough you could have re-wrote the same article and make it 10x more effective.

BloodMaster

I suggest you to avoid Article spinning as much as possible. Because with the help of it you loose some of your regular visitor. And I not heard that Google is punish Article spinning but I personally believe that Google punish the Article spinning.

GregorySapp

According to me article spinning is not effective because it only gives you alternative words for original words it don't increase the quality of your article rather quality degrades and it's very time consuming process also.

aishasony

Its not good to use article spinning because it creates duplicacy and Google never allow duplicate content,it emphasis on Fresh content always

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.