Some useful tips for you to make PPC campaign successfully
- Open a Google Adwords account.
- Create first AdWords campaign.
- Create your ad. Read the Common Questions sections before you start and then work up a short, catchy ad.
- Build your keyword list. This step is the key to getting targeted, low cost leads. First you need to make a base list of keywords that people would use to find a business like yours.
- Make final settings and start campaign.
- Set up a campaign using Google's location targeting option.
- Set up a second campaign using Google's local targeting, to cover all your options.
- Maintain your campaigns. Login from time to time and see which keywords are doing well, add any new keywords you think of and remove terms that have a high cost per click that you feel are not resulting in new customers.