Experiences when using GoDaddy coupon

Maxwell

I used to use Godaddy coupon to register and maintain domain names, of course, the main reason is because of cheaper prices. During use Godaddy, I have accumulated a lot of experience in the registration and management .Today, I want to share all of you experiences when using GoDaddy coupon.

- All products on GoDaddy, can use discount coupon.
- There should be 2 for each account on GoDaddy GoDaddy coupon of limited use for each account. There are two accounts, you will take advantage of the coupon to the max.
- Each coupon limit different payment methods, have been using Paypal coupon, and must not have a visa card or mastercard.
- GoDaddy checking account when you use the coupon, if your account has multiple use discount coupon cheap domain name, you will not use the coupon again. However, when used with another account successfully.
- When the domain extension (. COM,. NET,. ORG), the lowest price you can get a $ 7.45 discount, so look for any coupon discounts are up to this level.
- When applying any product, GoDaddy will default to auto renew, you must be careful because it make you lose money when you didn't want to renew service.

If you experience any other tips, please share with me and friends on this forum. I appreciate high that.

sunnied

I had terrific experience using Coupon codes by GoDaddy, as I have just got .Com domain at 99 cents thanks to the latest promo code of 2015, it’s "99WORD" so by using this I was able to receive my own .Com domain at such a discounted price. I have shared it with all my friends because this is sort of offer which does not come often.
I just used this coupon code for a transfer and it yielded $1.25 CAD (it's great to pay in my currency to save on the additional conversion fees) including iCANN fee. GoDaddy is a pretty good choice if you're not looking for whois privacy since they have crazy coupons like this one for both new registrations and transfers, and they have decent renewal coupons unlike NameCheap.

Epic

Godaddy is cheap when registering a domain name, but when it comes to renewal, it is much expensive than other domain registrars, considering also they are no longer providing renewal coupons, in the long run Godaddy is much more expensive.

Also, regarding support, their support is not as good as other registrars, so I prefer to take register my domains somewhere else.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views