What social networks do you get the most traffic from?

drdialeruk

I am using blogs like blogspot, wordpress and Qoura for generating traffic to my website

walker.king89

Thanks for your interest @ morecoin.tk. this website have informative stuffs for uses and easily be utilized in life cycle. That is why this website is viewed by the uses and help to promote my business.

auraiyaitsolutions

Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Pinterest are most popular Social Network from which you can get more traffic and hits by post sharing.

Kakashi2020

Hi friends, I'm trying to spread the word about some of my posts through social networks, but I don't know which ones are the best for sharing content.
I've been using Facebook and to me it's very effective you just have to spend time with it to learn all the useful tools available within it.

Facebook has the largest number of registered users so I'm recommending it. Plus it's easier to link other social media sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.

amysmart

These are social networking sites that help to get web traffic --
1. Twitter
2. Facebook
3.LinkedIn

odysseus

I've never seen good results from Facebook. Maybe you will, give it a try.

Twitter has usually worked well for me, and I think it's a must for every social media strategy.

Pinterest is usually underestimated. Don't make that mistake. It can be very valuable.

Instagram can work ok, especially for some types of products, but you're mostly limited to the link in your bio. It's tougher than Twitter and Pinterest.

Vini

I personally believe facebook and stumbleupon is a good place to get traffic from. Only thing is that you must have a very good content.

hostingvsreview

Basically, I'm getting traffic from facebook and twitter. Now I started working on Google+ also because it makes difference in SEO ranking. Ranking in Google will double the traffic to your page.

paritosh

Hi friends, I'm trying to spread the word about some of my posts through social networks, but I don't know which ones are the best for sharing content.
For using social media you have to understand your business niche and depending on your business you should follow the social media platforms for your content sharing.

1.Facebook
2.Twitter
3.Google+
4.LinkedIn and
5.Pinterest
are the most popular social media platform for any business.

ireneg

Obviously Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn is the best social platform for most traffic.

spoorti1509

Well, there are many social media platforms which are very effective in driving traffic to our website and I have found facebook slightly better than rest of the platforms.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.