What social networks do you get the most traffic from?

sarahboyer

Hello

Nowadays people are using interpersonal support systems tremendously for conversing intention or for different reasons, a few popular societal support systems such as Facebook, Twitter, linked-in are experiencing the high quantity of associates, therefore, you could decide on these social websites to find substantial traffic.

naazaniqua

Facebook is the best social networking site to increase your traffic into your website. Facebook is the best way to connect with your friends family members and your customers. Facebook is so much popular all over the world, if your are running your ad on facebook then it is very easy to target your quality audience.

GalynkaGlnk

1. Facebook – 2.23 billion MAUs

2. YouTube – 1.9 billion MAUs

3. WhatsApp – 1.5 billion MAUs

4. Messenger – 1.3 billion MAUs

5. WeChat – 1.06 billion MAUs

6. Instagram – 1 billion MAUs

7. QQ – 861 million MAUs

8. Tumblr – 642 million MUVs

9. Qzone – 632 million MAUs

10. Tik Tok – 500 million MAUs

freeiptvlinks

I use Twitter and Pinterest. Both are the best platform for advertise your service,product,etc...
Facebook will block your account without notice.

GalynkaGlnk

For me Instagram and Pinterest are the best one.But I know that on Twitter, posting a LOT is key.

sarahboyer

Hi

Nowadays people are using interpersonal support systems tremendously for conversing intention or for different reasons, a few popular societal support systems such as Facebook, Twitter, linked-in are experiencing a high quantity of associates, therefore, you could decide on these social support systems to find substantial traffic.

hamlak

I use Twitter and Pinterest and they work really god. The challenge here is how to build up a sizable list of followers first. After this, it is easy to get traffic for every post you make.

naazaniqua

For improving brand awareness, Social media is one of the most stress-free and profitable digital marketing platforms that can be used to increase your business visibility.
Facebook is best social media site to connect with the audience because Facebook is popular in all over the globe, it is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month.

GalynkaGlnk

To effectively cross-promote your blog posts, you cant simply broadcast the same message on each social network; you need to tailor your message to fit each platform and audience.
There are a lot of platforms and the most effectively are Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Reach out to forums( for example Quora,Reddit etc.), newspapers, and communities to spread more about you and get a backlink at the same time.

JanetGriggs

Hello
Most of the people suggest you Facebook. Because Facebook has a lot of real traffic. And you can also try on Twitter.

Have a nice time.

HenriettaJudd

LinkedIn brings me all the visitors I get from social websites! It's largely from groups talks! I am able to reach people from my profile!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.