which is ur favourite game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantybeauty

Hi friends,

Please tell me which is your favorite game that mostly people like racing so also tell me name of your favorite game?
I'm a fan of Need for speed carbon and some racing game but I also like action games :D

what about you?

BloodMaster

My favourite game is

NFS : Most Wanted
NFS : CORBON
Whole NFS series
SRS

henryhill108

Actually I am a big fan of PSN games and my favourite games genres are action and racing. I have many games collection. Among all my favourite one is Starcraft.

Emilio

My favorite games are:
Grand Theft Auto
NFS
Temple Run
Subway Surfers

NaturalWriter

My favourite mobile game is Angry Birds.
As far as console games, I enjoy Super Mario Bros and anything that's role playing, such as Mafia, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, etc

marianne_swa

My favourite iOS game is God of Blades. It is absolutely beautiful. In fact, it is rather not just a game, but a visual/audial experience: the graphics are stunning and thought through in smallest details, and the prog rock score is totally hypnotizing! The idea is that you play as a Nameless King who collects blades and uses them against different foes (creatures of the void). I love that you can unlock some of the blades by simply checking in a library :)

(I also like those adventure horror games where nothing happens for a while, and then something appears out of nowhere!)

hipcat

I like taking my stress out on a non-mission session of GTA, just driving around running over thugs.

I also like side scrollers, such as Mario games, the Rayman series, Sonic, etc, and the occassional game of hopscotch with NaturalWriter :)

RobinYork

A few days ago i found my old Nintendo 64 and Pokemon Stadium, so i started to play it with 3 another friends with some beer at this night, i mean i played it i think 12 years ago, but still its funny..
Actually i play League of Legends and Battlefield 4 on PC.
And ofcourse, GTA5 ^^

MrJaswal

In Mobile i like asphalt 8 airborne, Temple run, Subway surfers and candy crash sage.

AmyFielding

Temple run, Subway surfers and candy Crash and Car racing are my favorite games.

royals

I am surprised no-one mentiond clash of clans but I love it, Thats the only game I am playing from past 4 months reguarly

webpundits

I always loved Mario, Candy Crush, Temple Run, Subway surfers. I love playing every time and who can forget the snake game on Nokia. Ultimate one! :)

Hostlumina

For me.... Robotek.... yes it's a silly game but addictive regardless the people that disconnect. Unfortunately Blackberry has a very limited app selection and I haven't gotten around installing the snap app for android apps aside from Amazon.

Webmaster.Xochitl

I just love Call of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2. It is supported for Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz, 1GB RAM and 12GB Free Hard Disk Space. I played this game huge times but it's not bored me. I enjoy this game during my leisure time. I also love Battle Field 3 and Dota 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Rob Whisonant
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Rob Whisonant
Replies