Google will not update Pagerank in 2013

Peter

The head of the department's anti-SPAM from Google, Matt Cutts, said on Twitter on 10/07/2013 that Google will not update pagerank in this year, 2013.

google-pagerank-update.png

Niels Bosch asked Matt Cutts on Twitter that "will there be a PR update before 2014?". And Matt Cutts said: "I would be surprised if that happened."

Perhaps, Google will not update Pagerank in 2013. What do you think about that?

Last edited:

JakePeter

If Google will not update PageRank in this year then we can't do anything.Because Google has only authority.

HansenBoy

If there will be no PageRank update this year and in the next year, that only convinces me more than PageRank doesn't really matter now.

Jack London

I suppose that google will not update PR in this year because if they updat PR then they updated since 4 last months, not wait till now.

gambler26

I think Matt Cutts wants to surprise everyone with a PR update in the end of this year... :clap_1:

fortunelister

Now I know been checking all my sites if they have gain or lose their pr what could be be the real score on this are they going to update thrice or twice a year now

Hrkjds

May be Google is thinking something big as they have not update PR from couple of months..

Rufus Oliver

Rufus Oliver
I also think that there is something bigger in the mind of Google, which will really shock us. Google has shocked us recently with the changed reaction to the search queries with its update Hummingbird, now its time for something more shocking, but what that will be? :confused:

Pragyan

Google is really thinking big. Don't know what will it be, but must big one...

Divya_Rai

Yes you are right, I have been watching few websites pagerank since 6 months, no updates at all. Matt cutt recently had announced about pagerank not being updated soon. Very sad to hear that.

podo

I believe that it was in 2010 - pagerank was not updated for about 9-10 months.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.