Does paid facebook likes helps in business promotion?

ashishseo

Does paid facebook likes helps in business promotion. Is it tight to get paid likes or we have to get genuine likes on our page?

pramod

Get natural likes instead of paid they are just fake and not from actual niche audiences. It's better to regularly post about your products/services for your customers. Those likes can help in business promotion.

Yes Facebook Adwords can also help you in business promotion. Facebook knows your audiences it will show it to the appropriate people which will lead to more business :)

Joseph_Hill

Yeah they work! But only if they stick there. As paid likes are being given by the fake accounts so when Google comes to know with those accounts they ban those accounts. So those likes also get removed. So its better to have genuine likes than paid ones.

ScotHarison

Not at all ! Paid Facebook has been given through fake accounts. So these accounts are really not gonna help you out for any business promotion.

Joseph_Hill

Your answer makes two different way. Are you sure fake likes works???
Yeah I think that Facebook like works, because lots of time people use to see those posts which received the maximum likes or comments,but when Facebook knows about such accounts then it bans those one, that's why I said that they work but only till they have not been caught by Facebook.

I don't understand how Google ban your Facebook Account???
Actually I wanted to say that Facebook bans your account, just got messed up that time.

Last edited:

BloodMaster

Yeah I think that Facebook like works, because lots of time people use to see those posts which received the maximum likes or comments,but when Facebook knows about such accounts then it bans those one, that's why I said that they work but only till they have not been caught by Facebook.
If you get paid likes than there is one advantage and 1 disadvantage.

One advatage is that you describe above and you know very well. But disadvantage is that from that you can not get the active user which is not make community as active as we think and assume.

Actually I wanted to say that Facebook bans your account, just got messed up that time.
Okay, No problem some time it happens.

brad

According to me this is not good to buy likes from facebook and i think i could not be useful for longtime.

Micheal Wallace

Yes they will work, to grab the attention of the users, as the number of likes will increase the popularity of your post and people gives preference to the popular posts.

Shirley_Sharp

For any website natural and organic baclinks are very important, now days facebook is very popular and it can help to drag huge traffic over your website as it has high page rank and Domain authority so links from paid facebook likes can be worthful.

Emili

Well, I think you should get genuine likes because fake likes can not gives you a business but genuine likes may interest on your product and they will consult with you.

bobreynalds

I was under the impression that the facebook bots pick up on paid facebook likes and disable those likes.

kathleenortan

Facebook is truly one of the best ways to promote your business product and services.

BarryWillson

Promote your Facebook page anywhere you mention your website. ...........try to get real likes..
centrallondonloft.co.uk

Deepak Kaushik

If you want to target your niche related fans on facebook then yes, best way is only facebook advert. There you can target your website or facebook business page. And you will get real and genuine fans for your page.

AlonzoGordon

Sometimes paid Facebook likes helps in business promotion but sometimes it also harm to your site as they are not original and crawl by Google. So it is good to get natural likes.

roland03

As of right now I don't believe Google is capable of telling the difference between paid likes and unpaid likes, but the reality is that anything that is done to try and trick the search engines will ultimately end in failure, even if it takes a few years for them to catch up. Stick to methods that focus on creating genuine likes and backlinks to your website.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.