What are the ways to get Higher Page Rank?

nimimca

I could not get clear ways to get higher page rank to my websites. Please give me some tips to make possible for me. I really work for my forum and websites to get real back links to my websites. Especially, white hat seo to my website is helping me to get good PR. Also please tell me what are the basic steps to get Higher PR.

CarolSartor

To get higher page rank we need to use both the techniques of white hat SEO that is we need to use off page and on page technique, also we need to create backlinks on such sites which have a high domain authority as it helps to get indexed your links easily.

SamWylde

I could not get clear ways to get higher page rank to my websites. Please give me some tips to make possible for me. I really work for my forum and websites to get real back links to my websites. Especially, white hat seo to my website is helping me to get good PR. Also please tell me what are the basic steps to get Higher PR.
Page Rank is calculated by the amount of PR links pointed at your site. There is really no need to worry about it because Google hasn't updated the PR database in over 8 months.

zjroland

Creating quality content for your visitors is crucial. However, proper navigation and site structure can be just as important.

The search engines cannot fully index your site if it is not properly linked together.

Every single page on your web site should be no more than 2 clicks away from the homepage.

Before you create your site, decide on which internal pages are the most important in terms of ranking. Once you have gathered 15-20 of your most important pages, you will need to place them at the side and bottom navigation of each one of your web pages. This will ensure that the most possible pagerank is transferred to those pages.

Each of these links should contain descriptive anchor text, preferably targeted keyword phrases that you are wanting to rank highly for. You should never make your web site visitors guess what's on the other end with a link that says, 'click here'. Be as descriptive as possible and your visitors will thank you.

RogerStyen

If you are talking about keyword ranking. I'll say you must do white hat seo off page link building on the sites that have high PR, good DA and PA and must try to keep your on-page grading good then definitely your site will rank with that keyword.

JuanRoth

I came to know about a term known as juice flow, according to this whenever a someone clicks on the backlinks created by us on other site than a juice flows which is actually a fraction we get by dividing page rank by Alexa, and this is what which gets added to your page rank.

Ric

Only do-follow links share their PR, create more and more do-follow links.

emidiolucchese

To get the higher ranking the first thing we need to do is to write a quality and informative content for our website and for our article submission, then we need to follow both the techniques of SEO with proper indexing our links to the search engine.

Greenwoodman

Well organized pages are pages that Google tends to rank higher.
Social networking site Google+ will affect your rank.
Keep the Flash to a minimum. Search engines tend to skip right over it.
And, of course, publish original content. Use natural phrasing. Don't try to trick the search engine by repeating the same word over and over. It doesn't work.

Divya_Rai

High quality contents or links in high authority websites are helpful to increase website pagerank.

aksel

Quality, and fresh contents with good technology these are keys to get high page rank, niche wise work will help to create good page rank.

Darius

Page Rank was updated recently, at the beginning of December.
After about 9 months of silence, Page Rank was updated. Some SEO gurus expected that Page Rank service become even abandoned.
Two of my sites remain the same PR2.
One site (financial directory) jumped from PR0 to PR1
and lotto-game.com site jumped from PR1 to PR2
Not bad, when we consider that I do not collect links "furiously" :p

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.