Wordpress vs blogger

hoangvu

wordpress is still my first choice, easy to custom, more plugins, simple to use, fast loading..etc..so if you have a private hosting, let select wp to go with...I recommend that.

Greenwoodman

I think Blogger is better because Blogger is highly attractive for its completely free model – there are no restrictions, if Blogger can do it, so can you. WordPress.com is a commercial venture.

MBA Trainer

I think that blogger is the best one as Google award importance to its products.I always prefer blogger

RH-Calvin

I would prefer blogger for the instance of hosting uptime. You can get uninterrupted service on blogger as it is hosted by Google. Whereas Wordpress is preferred for custom designs and themes to work more conveniently on CMS for SEO friendly plugins.

George Hiner

A Blogger has a large popularity for its completely free model there are no limitations in it . WordPress.com is a commercial product.

Anthony M. Dyer

I use Wordpress for posting blogs and creating web 2.0. It is still my first choice. In fact, I am hosting some Wordpress sites and they are also good and easy to develop. Wordpress has many plug-ins that helps a lot to build a website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.