Hello, I'm ClearEyes

ClearEyes

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

I'm a regular artist in real life, but my real love is digital art. I mainly use Photoshop and a couple of others. I love learning and becoming better at what I do.

All the best
ClearEyes

hoangvu

Hi ClearEyes, welcome you to our internet marketing forum, I'm also interested in photoshop and graphics design but not good at them, just doing some simple ones. Hope you will share us more tips about Photoshop and what you knew :eek:k:

ClearEyes

Hi Robert.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to share what I can with you guys and hope to be of some help.

I'm also hoping to learn a thing or two as well.

All the best

Glcameron

Welcome!

A fellow Photoshop geek like myself! I love it! Can't wait to hear a few of your ideas for a few of the site reviews. I'm sure your expertise will beyond come in handy. Also, do you post articles on a few of the photoshop authority sites?

ClearEyes

Hi Glcameron!

Good to meet you. Sometimes I feel Like I have pixels running through my veins :blink:

I've been mesmerized by digital art for many years, I began on a c64 - real 8bit style! and I've been using Photoshop for about 14 years. In no way do I consider myself an expert as I'm still learning and exploring to this day so I've never written anything about it.

At the moment I'm just started getting into css3 animation, its a whole new world and I'm learning by trial and error with some interesting results.

I'm sure we'll have a chat sooner or later.
All the best

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.