• Google Adwords

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PPC (other than Google Adwords)

• None

• Total voters

fromrachel

Which one is best for my website- SEO or SEM or Google Adwords or PPC (other than Google Adwords)?

SEO

SEM

Google Adwords

Other PPC (other than Google Adwords)

Pragyan

If your site is new one, then it is best for you to go for Google Adwords if you want instant traffic..After that also start doing SEO for your site to stay ahead in the competition and if you want long term search results..

Emili

Definitely it is SEO is you want long term traffic on your site, but if you want instant traffic for short term then you should be go with PPC.

bobreynalds

SEO is the best option for sure, it covers all of the important marketing facets that are crucial in marketing and advertising.

fromrachel

Hello Guys, thanks a lot for your kind support, I am really happy to have your wholehearted reply.

john_lee

I would say the combination of all these best for your website. For optimizing the content, keywords and website SEO is required and for promoting the website SEM is required. Although you can skip ppc and try to focus on Seo and Sem for getting traffic and rankings.

fromrachel

Hello John, thank you very much for your kind contribution, I am really delighted to have this advice.

fromrachel

Hi guys, it is my earnest request to all of you that, please participate the above poll. Thank you very much for your kind co-operation and have a great day.

andrewmark

According to my knowledge or opinion SEO is first step for your website, then you can start PPC and SEM. It's true that with PPC you can get instant traffic for your website but it's expensive for you but if you start SEO and getting ranking than you get well traffic as well.

fromrachel

Great andrewmark, you are quite right I am looking for some easy procedure for which I need to pay either small or to pay nothing. By the way, I would like to request you to participate the above poll. Thanks a lot for your kind response and have a great day.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.