SEO for Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

How to SEO for images, Apply those factors to make your images get higher rankings in Google search images
- Name your images descriptively and in plain English
- Optimize Alt Tags Intelligently for your images
- Reduce the File Size / each image
- Use Image Site Maps and submitting to google sitemap in Goggle WMT
- Captions for image
- Putting social buttons on images to share fast to your social networks

Joseph_Hill

SEO for image is not a hard task if you have added a caption it will help you in getting your work done. I mean, caption or title or Alt text is the most important thing for SEO.

DianaRoberts

Yes creating descriptive alt tags for images is really very helpful for seo, I got almost half of my site's traffic from images, All I do is just insert descriptive alt tags..

Eric H. Lee

Yes, If we do SEO for images, it is really work for us. We can add caption, title and alt tag to the images. it helps to increase more and more traffic as Google read yor keywords again and again and give you a high page rank.

Joseph_Hill

As I said adding caption is must for images SEO and apart from this sharing those images in different sites is also a good idea. This can make your image more popular and useful.

JosephBlow

Everyone add images within their blog posts in order to make their post more attractive and to keep the reader fascinate.The reader will always attract towards the attractive images.So ,always use the better image to attract the readers.

ketul

An image can say all about then content. Use "alt" and "title" tag in your images is more beneficial for you.

abhishekbt

I do not think that we should do image SEO to rank our website in image search I mean those who are looking for services or product will not search images unless we are not selling images, but that is also very rare that someone will search in image if he want to buy images.
Of-course it is useful to have optimized images on a website, but the concept and purpose discussed here is completely out of way.
We optimized images to tell that yes, the content is relevant to the texts here as the images are also similar to text contents and complementing each other.

Alawi

Search engine bots don't read images but with description on it like alt tags it will tell the crawlers what kind of image is that.

EmilyEvans

Imho, SEO for your images is more for SMM.
Today there are a lot of social platforms, I mean picture share ones, which can give you not only good alt and higher searches by your keyword, but also life link which bring direct traffic.
Also there are some famous search engine platform for searching images as yahoo images search, they also can be effective for using.

habibkhan

SEO for image is very easy way to get traffic. I got traffic to use this technique.

walker.king89

Working with images is also the best idea to gain the user attention by showing them visual aids. If we show them a attractive image with find quality then they try to visit your website. Some of best strategies to promote images is given by @Eric H. Lee above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.