1. Clear and professional looking photos
Don't show photos if they don't complement the product you're offering. They could be misleading.
2. Get to know Facebook rules
It's easy to get thrown into Facebook jail if you violate their terms and conditions. Take time to get to know the rules.
3. Communicate with other businesses
Get to know other marketers in your niche and interact with them.
4. Always thank people for and return â€˜likesâ€™.
When someone 'likes your post, Don't forget to thank them for it.
5. Never post pictures or promotions on other business pages without their permission.
And never attach your ads on other people's posts. It is rude and annoying.
6. Interact with your â€˜likersâ€™.
Find out what it is they like about your post. Is it the layout, the pictures or more importantly, the product.
7. Answer comments and questions promtly
It is common courtesy when someone asks you a question to answer it promtly. However most people accept that delays could occur due to the variations in time zones.
8. Don't make promises you can't justify
If you're offering a make money online product for example, don't tell people that they will be millionaires in just a couple of months.
9. Dont harp on about your problems.
No-one is interested in your problems, so don't bore people with them. However, if you're asking for help on a particular topic, then that is perfectly acceptable.
10. Post content other than your offers
Don't just post offers on your Facebook page. Interact with people. Make interesting posts that entertains, amuses or gives great tips to others.