Is submitting site to digg still worth?

alanmark

Hello Guys,

I have been submitting my clients website links to the one of the most popular Social bookmarking site named digg. But I am not getting any backlinks from digg. Even my site is not coming up to the upcoming tab of new digg. So this question peeps up to my mind is submitting site to digg still worth?

I am waiting for valuable reply from the respective members of this community ASAP.

Thanks

RH-Calvin

Submitting site to digg is really worthwhile. It helps you to generate good traffic and provide backlinks also. Along with Digg, you can also try out some other popular social bookmarks like Stumbleupon, Reddit, Tumblr. They are very effective in website promotion.

boysingh

boysingh
I do agree with your suggestions, but I guess receiving traffic and backlink from digg is kind of 50/50 basis, since there is really no certainty that your site is going to be published, unless your site is much somehow known, recent submissions on digg are not all actually posted. That's my own point of view, but yeah.. If you're lucky, it's worth it.

sarvodyadelhi

Yes it is a very good site and give backlinks. Though it was under maintenance for about 1 year but now its back and worth a submission.

alanmark

Submitting site to digg is really worthwhile. It helps you to generate good traffic and provide backlinks also. Along with Digg, you can also try out some other popular social bookmarks like Stumbleupon, Reddit, Tumblr. They are very effective in website promotion.
Yes it is a very good site and give backlinks. Though it was under maintenance for about 1 year but now its back and worth a submission.
But as boysingh has stated that there is 50/50 possibilities that they will publish my link or not. So is this wise to waste time on digg? I am still submitting my website links to digg on daily basis for one month but I haven't seen that they published my site link. So.......

imenuglobal

Of course delicious is okay, nevertheless any kind of cheap web directories will never include any kind of gain adjusted the month of january 2014.

BloodMaster

Yeah... I agreed Accountingguru Digg have PR8. So, why not to submit site into Digg. It's worth and you have to do it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.