Inspirational Quotes to Boost our morals

Dating Expert

Hi,

This thread is about inspirational quotes.
As Internet marketers we always need inspirations and motivations to give a boost to our projects.
I am sharing few inspirational quotes here, if you know some good inspirational quotes, please share them here with us.

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared"
Budha

"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul"
Thomas Merton

"In any project the important factor is your belief. Without belief, there can be no successful outcome"
William James

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true"

Leon J. Suenes

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
Albert Einstein

alexsophia

Hi,
Thanks foe your inspirational Quotes. I share some Quotes which will be boost our moral.That is given bellow,

“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”

Les Brown

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”

Joshua J. Marine

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” - Denis Waitley

“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
Bill Cosby

“The best revenge is massive success.”
Frank Sinatra

“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.”

Albert Einstein

“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you havent found it yet, keep looking. Dont settle.”
Steve Jobs

“Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.”
Unknown

“Dont worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you dont even try.”
– Jack Canfield

“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
Farrah Gray

“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.”

Joel Brown

“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you cant see it yourself?”

Unknown

“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you dont have a plan.”

Larry Winget

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Carl Bard

“When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.”
Unknown

“Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.”

unnown
“The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Unknown

“No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.
”
Unknown
Thanks

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.