Are Articles really useful to increase website PR?

hoangvu

Hi there,

I am posting 2 articles each week, I think that it's useful to increase website PR, is it true? or posting articles only increase website traffic ?

Please suggest me any advice...waiting for valuable replies. :salute:

Deepak Kaushik

If you are posting one article in 10 websites then it is useless. But if you are posting one article in only one website then definitely it is beneficial for you. Also after approval of article try to share in social accounts too.

ellys

Hi there,

I am posting 2 articles each week, I think that it's useful to increase website PR, is it true? or posting articles only increase website traffic ?

Please suggest me any advice...waiting for valuable replies. :salute:
different think if you post your article on website like enzine article.. but the different article directory will get negative result..
you can read and see the video of Matt Cutts on Ellys Journal on http://ellys1975.blogspot.com/2014/02/google-encouraging-webmaster.html

even though bad grammar but it's still readable.

shailluis

Yes it is very useful & helpful for website PR.It's all depend upon article contents.If article content is not good then it affect on website PR.

karmadir

I think with time, it is beneficial to post 1 article per article directory to avoid Penguin Hit.

NancyN

Can you plesea tell me what the best technique to find out guest post

ruhiraisa

Yes article is useful for increasing website PR. But the meaning of your article should be unique & meaningful.

NancyN

Hii ruhiraisa ,

My question is what your answer is not regarding to this topic . If you know the how to find guest post technique .

kaufenpreis

Submit your site to 200 cheesy paid directories (averaging $15 a pop) that send zero traffic and sell offtopic run-of-site links

American Trends

Just with the articles it won't work. First of all you will need a good length article, it must be talkative and engaging, it must have the capability to push user, to click the contextual links then only it can help a bit. Another thing is you must use unique readable article if you are not going to do so, according to me link building will become more necessary to get PR.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.