How can i make my backlinks get indexed by google

sribharath

Hi ..

i am doing some link building and most of the link back pages are not yet indexed by Google ..all of them are good sites and most niche related sites and i believe these link backs will give my site a very good ranking in serps

my question is how do i make these urls to get indexed by Google ..any way to do so or any tool ...

i know slow and steady thing but these are links which are created long back and at least a month old

Jovani

I needs a little time ( from 2 to 6 months) for google indexed and show your backlinks on google when you search Link: youdomain [dot] com

Also, you need to sure a thing, all your links on other sites must be dofollow links, if you want to see quickly your backlinks, just checking in Google webmaster tool, in Link to your site. It's place where backlinks to your website showing on other websites.

erinnagata

How long have you been working on your websites? Its takes a while for your pages to be indexed by google.

nathancs

Work on high PR websites and create dofollow links. Share your links Social network sites your site will index quickly.

Last edited:

rohanjain

Try Google webmaster tools to get your site index fast.

ketul

ketul
Ok. How to use GWT to get site index fast?
Fast index of back links is not on your hand. You will index fast your web pages by submitting XML sitemap on webmaster tool and ping your sites on free ping tool.

deepakrajput

Submit Your website on High PR Do follow sites which is indexed by Search Engine Quickly. Use the search Engine submission(Google, Yahoo, etc) If you want to cached or index your website rapidly.

raj kumar

my question is how do i make these urls to get indexed by Google ..any way to do so or any tool ...

i know slow and steady thing but these are links which are created long back and at least a month old
if you see properly Google has stopped indexing new pages from high PR sites also. Just check are other pages, created after you created are getting indexed,
if yes, then get few back links to this url,
if no, forget it, Google has stopped indexing.

drdialeruk

Submit Your website on High PR Do follow sites which is indexed by Search Engine Quickly. Try Google webmaster tools to get your site index fast.

Alawi

You can submit the url in different platforms like social media sites, high pr bookmarking sites, article submission sites, forums etc.

shrikantsoftwin

It will take some time to get your backlinks indexed by google. However, you can use Google Webmaster Tool and fetch the site / page and add it for indexing. Pinging your site using some good pinging website is also a good option.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.