how to identify the value of a backlink?

Irish

Hello,

I want to buy some quality backlinks for my site but I don't know about analyzing value of backlinks
Can you tell me ways to identify the value of a backlink?

Thanks

bruno007

There are several factors that determine the value of a backlink. Backlinks from authority site which have domain like .edu, .org are considered to be high valued, also back link on a relative topic are highly valuable.

Ric

I totally agree with bruno007 you can also check its alexa and page rank as well, it also help to determine the link value.

bermuda

The real value of the incoming links will be determined as how much they will have impacts on improving your positions on search engines and the way they can boost your web traffic. If you manage to get some one-way links from relevant sources that match your niche, preferably powered with the right keywords and from high PR sources, they will gradually improve your position on search engines. Good links should also remain fixed and stable in their position to keep helping your site.

Older threads
Replies
Views
bvv
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.