Solve my problems regarding SEO

edwardhardwicke11

The client who I work with has 3 businesses and all are very closely linked with each other. For each of the businesses he wants a website to be created. Firstly he wants a home page that has 3 categories, and these three categories have to be linked with domains. He wants a decent website for 3 of his businesses. Google does not support such activity and penalizes the ones that try anything of the sort. Can you please advise me how to convince my client to sway from this process? I really someone to help me on this urgently!

fastreplies

Firstly he wants a home page that has 3 categories, and these three categories have to be linked with domains ...

Google does not support such activity and penalizes the ones that try anything of the sort.
Can you point us to where Google describing this particular situation and
expressing it objections as to why this condition against Google's rules.

:confused:

fastreplies

jeffmarlon

jeffmarlon
I agree with you fastreplies. I also don't understand how edwardhardwicke11 said that it is against Google guidelines. I never hear that this scheme harms the website

Pandora Blake

It is not against search engine guidelines but it is not good to link your categories for user who search your pages, They will found you less reliable after such external URLs.

alexmark

seo

It is not against search engine guidelines but it is not good to link your categories for user who search your pages, They will found you less reliable after such external URLs.
agree with you

accountingguru

It's not against search engine guidelines but it is not good to link your groups for user who search ones pages, They will found people less reliable after such outside URLs.

Sauda

As much as it is a good thing to link the url to other websites for exposure I also think it is not a good idea to link your client's websites if they are relevant like you say. It is a good idea for your client to have relevant websites so they can compete with other another but for the sake of positive potential clients this is a bad idea. The potential clients are not suppose to know of other websites linked to the other with the same services, I assume the details are the same so the minute they see that the less likely they would choose your client's service.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.