Are Facebook Groups effective in promoting and increasing traffic?

hoangvu

Hello,

In your point of view, are Facebook Groups effective in promoting web products and increasing web traffic?

I tried to post some into related facebook group but I didn't get good results as my expectations, some facebook is too many spams and I sure they will not be seen by more people in that group although groups are having thousands of members

what do you think?

irenerear

Of course. when you share your links in Facebook group, the whole group members see your links and visit your website if they interested.

Dexsmart

I just had my campaign for several days and no conversion. So I don't know how effective it is.

erdr86

Yes It's also a latest method to get visitors on your site.

Nature

Yes it is help you if you are promoting the same niche site. Because there you can get a lot of people who are interested in same niche.

Arthurri

I think they can be quite effective. Especially if you are providing the group members with quality, useful content/information, like Corobo mentioned. You might want to try avoiding groups related to niches that marketers target and hammer to death.. like make money, weight loss, etc. Try testing out some obscure niches like "black lab lovers" or "Soap making", etc.
Hope that makes sense.. and good luck!

Deepak Kaushik

They are effective if you are doing in a right way i.e. posting in niche related groups and their members must be active.

Arthurri

I figure that obscure niches are overlooked by many marketers. But there is a lot of potential there :rolleyes2:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.