How does this site have my e-mail address ?

alakazam

Something very weird happened. I found out earlier from this forum about the website [URLnf=http://addmefast.com]http://addmefast.com[/URLnf] , where you can buy likes, followers, views etc. for social networks. I have never heard about this site before, I didn't even know it existed until today. I tried to register an account a few minutes ago, and it told me that my e-mail address is already used with an account on their site. That is impossible, because I never registered on that site, and even if someone had used my e-mail address to register, I never got any confirmation e-mail or any sort of e-mail at all from them. So how do they know my e-mail address?

fastreplies

The question is not how they got your email and used open account using
your credential but rather someone is using you for who knows which scams.

1. Login and remove that account
2. Report to Management, tell them what happened.
3. If you have PayPal with the same email, changeit
4. Hire company that specializing in Privacy Protection

and so on or one day you might pay dearly for taking your time to protect yourself.

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies

On Internet nothing happened by accident.

Did I said they hack your account? They don't have to to own your ass.
Just email address will give them access to what they want and if the only
question you have is how they know your email address? someone
whom you intrusted it sold "clean email addresses" to crooks for $5 per 1,000

Good luck

fastreplies

bob

Something very weird happened. I found out earlier from this forum about the website addmefast. com , where you can buy likes, followers, views etc. for social networks. I have never heard about this site before, I didn't even know it existed until today. I tried to register an account a few minutes ago, and it told me that my e-mail address is already used with an account on their site. That is impossible, because I never registered on that site, and even if someone had used my e-mail address to register, I never got any confirmation e-mail or any sort of e-mail at all from them. So how do they know my e-mail address?
Perhaps, you registered on a different website in same field but they transferred their database(having your email) to another website but make it look different with other templates. Thus you might got newsletter or some report from this website although you didn't register before. In other cases, some websites exchange their databases together to increase number of subscribers and using same users' emails or they collected your email from other sources and adding into their database automatically without your permission :)

It can be reason why your email existed on that website.

hipcat

There are scammers who signup to websites using another person's email. I suggest clicking the "forgot password" link, enter that same email and regain the account as your own, thus also gaining the scammers hard work from the "addme" clicks.

After all, you were going there to create an account with that same email anyway, right?? ;)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.