Are Directory Submission Increases Visibility and Traffic for My Site?

bijutoha

The same question I have taken into an another popular Forum Discussion & Set out some vital thoughts from SEO masters, Unfortunately end of the day, moderator removed my "Thread" as an indiscreet person

(Because each of the long conversational thread of mine has been removed from them. I reckon it can be their business policy that they want to take me as a premium member)

In reality, their conduct makes me frustrated to bring more ideas from more expert. As a consequence, I thought here in this Forum moderator and members are too familiar that I will take a full and final result about my inquiry.

Thanks so much.

RH-Calvin

Directory submission do increase your website visibility. There are myths now that Google is paying less attention to directory submissions, but quality submissions are worth it - you get backlinks as well as visitors.

RobinYork

I have paid for few submissions, and this is just because those Directories are really strong on Alexa ranking, + they are old, and they dont accept everyones web site. So if you ask me, yes its important, but dont try to place your website in some random Directorys which are filled with useless links. Look for quality Directories, even if you need to pay for it, i would do it.

Hussey

Ya directory submission will increase the site visibility. But we need to post in PR 9 to 5, it will increase the backlinks and page ranking. And also you can post your business in Pepagora, it also will increase the traffic and join freely

erdr86

Yes, Only High PR Directory submission can help to increase your website visibility. Directory PR less then 3 are treated as spam links.

NicholasK

Submitting to high Pagerank quality of Directories is always helpful for search engine rankings, I am buying paid submission from 5 years and never hurt.

HostNurse

It depends on the directories you submit your website to, quality directories do help your website achieve better visibility and directly or indirectly better traffic.

erdr86

High PR Directory Submission help to increase your website ranking. Low PR Directory Sites are treated as Spam.

Blacknorth

Yes, directory submission improves your website visibility and also increase traffic, if you have done submission in a quality site. Even though directory approval takes time, but it is helpful for your site.

chandanthaver

Yes it is provide the visibility and traffic for the website pages via getting the back links.

auraiyaitsolutions

Yes, I use High PR sites for directory submission with different details really help in ranking and backlinks. I do it manually.

Deepak Kaushik

Of Course, if you are building backlinks with high quality directory websites then it will increase your website visibility and traffic too.

ketul

Only high PR, relevant and proper category directory will helps to increase visitor to your site by getting do follow back links. Just follow SE submission guide line while you do directory submission.
Never post same content on multiple directory.

christopher

If you can gain a backlink from authority, popular web directoy, then Yes! If you just spread your links to a list of low-quality spammy free directories, then No!

bijutoha

bijutoha
Thanks christopher, You take a thousand heads. So my identification about PR 6 to above, DA & PA 50+ are good?

Why I'm asking like that... Because last few days I was checking a site back-links and getting a big bad result for directory submission. You will be surprised that I found some of them are pretty good in PR such like 5, DA and PA.

technokar

Yes Dude if you are Creating quality backlinks with high quality directory websites then it will increase your keyword ranking and traffic too on your website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.