Directory Submission is Good or Bad for Ranking?

acemetillidie0001

They're not a waste of time, but they don't have the weight they used to. Be sure to do your homework and research the quality of the directory itself as there are many more lower quality directories then higher quality directories. One low quality link can almost mitigate 5 high quality links, so becareful where you get links from...

Scott.

paritosh

Hello,

I am Confuse about Directory Submission is good or bad in 2016 because many people told about that directory submission is not worthable in 2016 Help me What can I do?

Thank you In advance.
Directory submission was one of the best practice for SEO link building for a few years ago but in 2018 it has zero impact on SEO.
In these days the content is king for any kind of SEO and that helps to get ranked easily.

prawalikaroy

It depends on the sites you post. Directory submission is helpful if and only if you post in good sites.

LearnTheNew

Directory submissions are still working in 2019 to get traffic and backlinks. Prefer the directory submissions only which have PA, DA above 40.

swapna8

Directory submission is an old SEO technique but it still works. just only do directory submission in high pr directory sites it will help for the improve your backlink strength.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
joe
Replies
Views
ion
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.