How to create responsive web design framework?

arronmattwills

Friends, frame work is the most important thing to design a responsive website.
Frame work is nothing but an idea or a systematic approach that has already planned before going to implement.
So in frame work we can design or make code in all cases like two columns, three, four, five columns or how to place a image, how to use big title and small titles.

Responsive menu style, slider banner style, full width or limited width likewise we will plan before only.

The best online free resources are Bootstrap responsive frame work and foundation. These two will be very much helpful for you.

Please ask me if you have any doubts related to responsive web design. I can help you.

web3k

Bootstrap, IMO is by far the best responsive framework around.

Our opinion is that its best think small (i.e. mobile) first when considering a responsive site, rather than thinking about and building a full scale site and trying to size that down, which is just the way Bootstrap has been built.

JoelPDickerson

For creating the responsive framework you have to include following things:
The Styles, The Markup, The Layout, Final Notes.

emily

Recently i have started responsive web design coding skills, i have practiced bootstrap. Bootstrap is a popular responsive web design framework, most of the web designers use it but i found semantic is user friendly and very easy to learn and implement.

orangesweety

We have most popular responsive design frameworkds lik bootstrap, foundation, semantic, skeleton etc.,

We have to divide the layout into 12 parts and call them as span. Then it is easier to design.

For example if you want to divide a row into two part take two span and write the following.

<div class="row">
<div class="span6">
sample text
</div>
<div class="span6">
sample text
</div>
</div>

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.