How to make Google crawl my site regularly?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

My site has visited by google robot slowly, google robot on crawl my web pages 1 week 1 time.
Are there any good ways how to make google crawl my site regularly or how to increase Google's crawl frequency?
please share any tips

thanks in advanced.

novandak

You need to submit your link to web directories where you would find Google Webmaster (the first link). Submit there and your site will be crawled and cached within minutes if not seconds.

walker.king89

I think This is depend on Google search only. Another you can try to your webmaster account for the best reason. You may also need to publish your website to High PR websites. High pr websites are crawled regularly by the Google search.
I think this may help you to increase your crawling speed.

Nature

There is not any tools who gives you surety that your site will be crawl regularly. As far as I know and I have to agree with walker.king89. It is depends on Google searches to crawl your and I think it will be... Yeah you can submit your site to webmaster tool and know about you index pages.

Deepak Kaushik

Google normally visits site in the interval of 15-20 days. It depends upon your website popularity that how popular your website is and for news niche, Google visits in the interval of every hour and minute.

aronmatt3

You cannot really do this for every website, but you can increase the crawling frequency by regularly updating your website with new content, the best way to do this by adding a blog section to your website. If Google will think that your website is regularly being updated, then it will end its bots to crawl your website frequently to find new content on the website.

web3k

Keep publishing new, fresh content on a regular basis and ensure your sitemaps are submitted through WMT

Google will crawl sites more regularly that it deems are worthy of doing so. New content on a regular basis is one way to get the big G to look at your site more often.

ketul

Have you upload xml sitemap of your website on SE? If not, then upload it by webmaster tool on both SE, Google and Yahoo. XML sitemap provide SE robots path to easily index and crawl your entire pages.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.