Can't succeed in Affiliate Marketing

Joe S.

I have tried more than a thousand times on clickbank and
other affiliate marketing platforms .
Always failed. I wish to get a good guide from you people
on affiliate marketing.

Please do help me regarding affiliate marketing.

Shane

...I have tried more than a thousand times on clickbank and
other affiliate marketing platforms...
May I ask what exactly you've "tried" and failed at?

What did you promote?

How did you promote it?

Did you get "targeted traffic" and it didn't convert?

Let us know so we can help!

vishwa

First of all choose a right product. This is the vital part of affiliate marketing. A wrong selection of products will lead you unsuccessful. Select the product according to your niche, then write a good review about it. cite the pros and cons of the product. do some SEO work and that's it. It will create a base line of your sale funnels. Hope it helps you.

gotkloud

I agree with Sanusense. This whole online webosphere requires TREMENDOUS amounts of patience and you're more than likely to have a slow start than anything else. Make sure the relevance of products and content is good to present the product is one thing i'd say is really important!

AffiliateCube

How did you 'try' it and what made you fail? Do you still have good traffic but can't monetize it or did you buy traffic then? There are as many affiliate marketing techniques as there are penguins in Antarctica. There are CPA, PPC, and lot more without even mentioning how you can work with them all. So don't give up and get more specific about what you want to do in Affiliate Marketing. Good Luck!

hipcat

The most important thing is to find the right product to match with the right audience. Trying to sell mens grooming products to single women just isn't going to work, for example.

I made my first mistakes in affiliate marketing by completely mismatching my marketing until I realized what I was doing wrong (after 4000 hops with no sales!!). Then I started marketing game guides to...wait for it...gamers visiting online game sites! Guess what happened? I got my FIRST sale ever on Clickbank. BINGO!

Create a niche blog/website to bring in targeted visitors and then market very specific products to them related to that niche. You'll get sales eventually. :)

trueaffiliates

You need to learn first before starting any valuable experiment, here also you need to go through many forums about your niche, and I tell one secrete only for you. Find your competitors and do the research in their blogs and get the idea of what to do but don't copy, just made your own strategies. I also think like you when i got failed but now I got enough amount and now am the affiliate manager for the exbino.

ericplotz1

Here, I'll give you a method that has worked great for me with certain niches. I am not going to give you my niches but I will use a hypothetical one.

Say I have a baby product like some new advanced baby wipe that has healing properties. So most people would put ads on the regular baby sites that consumers visit. Although effective, it's not as effective as putting it on the site where store owners are visiting.

I usually pick affiliate programs that give me a percentage for life, once a person signs up under my affiliate link.

That way if I pick up a store owner who likes the product, I will earn a commission on large purchases as long as the store owner purchases from said company.

JagE129

Build a good site first,

Then worry about the affiliate network you are pushing.

Dont build a site around an affiliate program... never never.

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
^^^^^^^^^
Whatever you do, do not listen to this.

You can be very successful building a site around a product if you have a jump on the launch date.

Just Google "JV Zoo product launches" or "Announcements" or something. Build a site two months before it comes out, with an EMD, create some videos, make sure you buy the product when it launches or at least get the trial, and make a tutorial. Simple magic.

Well a little SEO is ALWAYS involved, but that goes without saying!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.