How often you post content on Facebook?

EmilyEvans

Twice a week, I have a blog at my website that have everydays updating.
So you are right it's more suitable for bloggers.

If you have a technical website and you are not posting regularly new content I advise you to do it 1-2 times in a month.
Especially, if you have new post or new gadgets - it's time to post on Facebook.

EmilyEvans

The greatest benefit from this is the you promote your name(business name), you get more popularity and surely direct traffic.
If you want to get authority from real people you need to do such promotion.
Also in one of latest articles about Google ranking I have read that more and more in search systems they counted appearance in social media. (And one of greatest social media sites is Facebook).

EmilyEvans

In general, yes. Mostly it's number of shares or likes, but also the appearance of link to your site, your business name, main keywords(if you use your main keyword which you have for ranking).
See the attached picture, I think now this percent is even higher.View attachment 800

Alawi

I usually post content on Facebook twice or thrice a day depending on the updates on my sites because you need to be active on this popular networking site and at the same time interact with them ti build relationship.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.