Hi, I'm Rosa Alonso :)

rosaalonso

Hello! My name is Rosa Alonso and I'm from New York. I'm in the process of designing a new website for my business. Hopefully I can share it here and get some feedback when it's ready!

yestyle

Hello Rosa, it's great when having a new web designer coming on this webmaster forum. Welcome and hope you will share more useful information here.

Cheers,

Reactions: wms

BloodMaster

Hey Rosa, Good to see you here.. We are eagerly waiting to see your site. Here, in Webmastersun forum we have many designer buddy if you need any help than you can ask them from here Web Design also they always ready to appreciate as well as feedback other works.

Have a great stay here :)

Regards!!!
BloodMaster

webdesign

Nice to meet you Rosa Alonso! welcome you to the forum and I also like web design, if possible, we will have more chances to discuss on this field :eek:k:

mark

Greetings to you!

Welcome you to Webmaster Sun and hope you have good time here!

jonygina

Hi,

I am one of the new member for this community. I am very much interest to discuss with various community on various topic. I hope, This board will be more helpful me.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views