Page Ranks Updating

Padsall

Hi Friends,

All websites owners waiting for PR updating but any one haven't idea about PR updating when Google announce and update..

If any one known about it so share with us ...

Shirley_Sharp

Hi Friends,

All websites owners waiting for PR updating but any one haven't idea about PR updating when Google announce and update..

Dear Padsall, I think it will come end of this year, the same last year that Google updated PR for websites all over the world. Now we should concentrate on content and quality backlinks to get high PR when Google PR is coming :eek:

Alawi

Hi Friends,

The latest Google pr update was happen last year December 2013 and up to know there is no official update from Google. :eek:

BloodMaster

I agree with Vaneeta. You can't say anything about Google because it is doing all the thing at anytime. As we seen Matt cutt said that google not give more priority to PR and neither update it but after three to four month after this statement Google update PR algorithm and the reputation is also same.

sdbloggers

PR Updation

It totally depends on Google. Changes in policies of pr updation depends on Google.

priya_soren

Hi Friends,

According to one post i read on search engine round table google said that they won't update their pagerank toolbar from now onwards pagerank will change internally but they would not display it on their toolbar.

basicblogtalk

Hi Friends,

Well, the last update is on last December. However, I think that this year it may cause a bit delay or change since I found that some bloggers said PR is gone. Also, nobody could guest about that but only Google.

MrJaswal

Its depend only on Google, nobody can say that which time Google update its page rank.

Last edited:

LanceBachmann

Google’s last Toolbar PageRank update, which rolled out on December 2013, may have been its last as Google’s John Mueller stated in a recent Google Hangout.

Mueller’s response is as follows:

“There are a few things where we do take action that you might not see directly. Toolbar PageRank is something that we have not updated for about a year now, and we’re probably not going to be updating it going forward… we have a lot of way to recognize these problematic links, and the sites selling those links, that essentially blocks the PageRank from passing through those sites.”

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views