Difference between the inner page & home page SEO?

hoangvu

Can you explain for me what is the difference between the inner page & home page SEO?
I only do SEO for my website homepage without inner pages, if I don't do SEO for inner page then it will be difficult to appear on first page search results?

williamramos

Home page just introduces our company and makes some interactions with users uses images and linking to all our inner pages. Inner page is to detail about our product or services in each page.

Michele D.

Can you explain for me what is the difference between the inner page & home page SEO?
I only do SEO for my website homepage without inner pages, if I don't do SEO for inner page then it will be difficult to appear on first page search results?
In my point of view, SEO for homepage is the same with SEO for inner pages, all SEO techniques that you did for homepage, can apply for inner page, no problem. The important things you need to care or focus on its title, meta description and backlinks for inner pages from high quality site.
Just my 2 cents!

1SEO

Your homepage is the most authoritative page on your website, your internal pages will follow. Optimize both!

ericplotz1

Everyone thinks they should optimize every page of their site for their target keyword. This is incorrect.

Optimize the front page with targeted keywords.

Then on the inner pages, optimize your LSI for your target keyword on those pages. Maybe even long tails that are LSI+target KW or target KW+LSI.

Then have a solid silo structure so that Google can associate what your site is about and give your inner pages relevance to the Home page.

Prabha Yadav

A website has some pages. As home page & inner pages. Home page has only domain name but inner page have some service & product with domain name
Examples
yourdomain.com
and inner page is
yourdomain.com/seo.html
In my point of view, SEO for them are the same, no more different. You want which page is higher rankings on search results then you create more quality backlinks and quality content for it. Just do that enough for pages that you target for rankings ;)

SydneyKubik

It is simple to understand the difference between them. Your website's main page is home page and internal pages are known as inner pages.

novandak

SEO for inner pages is as important as SEO for the Home page. Since the inner pages deal with much details they need to be covered too. Especially, if you have placed targeted keywords in the inner pages.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.