Difference between Amazon SEO and Google SEO

Bitclu

Hello

I have used Google SEO for website ranking. And now I am planning to sell my products on Amazon. Does Google and Amazon SEO are similar or there any differences?

lucaspayne896

Best answer
The main difference between Google SEO and Amazon SEO is its algorithm.

Google wants to deliver the most relevant results to a searcher's query. Its algorithm is updated often and is focused, for instance, on website content, online reputation, webpage authority, page quality, and mobile-friendliness.

However, Amazon's algorithm is understanding shoppers' needs and displaying the products that are most likely to be purchased by searchers.

So, if you are planning to sell products, I would recommend you go for Amazon SEO.

Hello Bitclu,
Amazon and Google's SEO are going to be significantly different since they are different companies. The methods of how products, services, and websites are ranked are very different from one company to the next.

Since it seems that you have already started work on your Google SEO, you should start to do some research on how to best rank your products for Amazon's algorithm.
Good luck!

stoneman

I learnt something new from both answers. The Amazon's algorithm is focused on good products while google SEO is focused on good contents. So OP your contents should focus on products and getting reviews, this will help you rank fast on Amazon.

maureen27

The significant difference is the rules, instructions, and priority, which the previous posters termed algorithms.
You are planning on selling products. I would recommend Amazon SEO because it's focused on products and customers.

niamul21

Hello

I have used Google SEO for website ranking. And now I am planning to sell my products on Amazon. Does Google and Amazon SEO are similar or there any differences?
Amazon is an E-commerce site whereas Google is a search engine including all sorts of information available. When it comes to SEO, there are some differences between these two. If you are looking for any of your particulars products to sell, you can start your Amazon SEO campaign whereas the same thing, if you want to do with a search engine, you have to take many things into consideration.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
4ex

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.