Difference between Amazon SEO and Google SEO

Bitclu

Hello

I have used Google SEO for website ranking. And now I am planning to sell my products on Amazon. Does Google and Amazon SEO are similar or there any differences?

lucaspayne896

The main difference between Google SEO and Amazon SEO is its algorithm.

Google wants to deliver the most relevant results to a searcher's query. Its algorithm is updated often and is focused, for instance, on website content, online reputation, webpage authority, page quality, and mobile-friendliness.

However, Amazon's algorithm is understanding shoppers' needs and displaying the products that are most likely to be purchased by searchers.

So, if you are planning to sell products, I would recommend you go for Amazon SEO.

Hello Bitclu,
Amazon and Google's SEO are going to be significantly different since they are different companies. The methods of how products, services, and websites are ranked are very different from one company to the next.

Since it seems that you have already started work on your Google SEO, you should start to do some research on how to best rank your products for Amazon's algorithm.
Good luck!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
ReH
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
NEB
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.