iPhone 6 or iPhone 5s?

Mr Ext

I saved a little money enough to buy an iPhone but I'm considering between iPhone 6 and iPhone 5s, although iPhone 6 is the latest version of Apple but I didn't like it more because its camera, I think I will select iPhone 5s :eek:
for 2 these different versions of iPhone, what iPhone do you enjoy? :confused:
please share ideas and I can have final decision

DavidLux

I will choose iPhone 5 instead of iPhone 6 because of its shape and price.

Phil T

Its a tough one but personally i'd rather my 5s, i didnt like the camera on the 6 and the size difference bothered me, I broke two 6's.
Now using a xperia z5 its awesome dont think Ill be returning to iphones anytime soon.

marksteve

I am using iPhone 6 and I have found a vast difference among iPhone 5s and iPhone 6. Like memory, display, touch and shape as well.

Hawker

Man go with the 6 all day long. It's bigger, it has a better shape, it has a better camera and more features.

Costs a little more but is worth it.

iPhone 5 is from like 4 years ago now and is a dated phone but still a good phone but dated compared to iPhone 6.

I heard the iPhone 7 will have a bendy screen "flexible display". But that's probably just concept hype.

rfharris

I would go for iPhone 5s mainly because of its look.

HCFGrizzly

I saved a little money enough to buy an iPhone but I'm considering between iPhone 6 and iPhone 5s, although iPhone 6 is the latest version of Apple but I didn't like it more because its camera, I think I will select iPhone 5s :eek:
for 2 these different versions of iPhone, what iPhone do you enjoy? :confused:
please share ideas and I can have final decision
If I want to be a troll I would say to go for the LG G4. It`s the best phone around, until the G5 will be a little cheaper.
But that is just my opinion. Don`t let others influence what you buy. You should chose your phone based on your preferences.
I like phones with a bigger screen that`s why I would chose Iphone 6, but you might want a more compact phone and because of this chose the 5S.
Also, it depends on your budget. The I6 has more processing power, but will you need that?
We are all different people with different opinions and budget.

FreebieBoy34

Hi there! As for me, I would also choose the 5 over the 6 because of the better picture quality of the camera. My friend has an iPhone 5 and we love taking selfies for most of the time. And with all the phones we have tried in the past (including the 6 when we tried it out at the shop), the 5 produced better images among them all. I also love the features... So I'd go with the iPhone 5.:)

sanjay7

I will go for iPhone 5S because of its low weight, low price & nice look.

mantra

I have an iPhone 6. It's a pretty nice phone.
Iphone 5 I believe is smaller. 6 is just perfect.

Gh0st4unt3r

I have an Iphone 6 plus and i prefer this over iphone 5. mainly because i can work on the move and i can see more on the larger screen to a faster processor when im working a lot on it,

another plus note with the 6 is battery life is a lot better now.

Empire

In my life time I haven't own one, since the cost of the dame thing is just ridiculous. I will say my input :)

I know allot of my mates that owns Iphones, One of my mates seems to love it and will only use Iphones (he's an police officer) and he rather use an Iphone 5 over the 6 as it's more stable and built better. Right now he's using 6 and he's saying that the battery isn't good.

davebusiness86s

Did you consider iPhone SE?
I don't really like the size of 6, I think 5S has the perfect size and SE has the same size too. However SE technical specifications is way much better than 5S. I buy it not so long ago and I really love t. It's like using a higher version of 5S

Longkata

Personally, I would go for iPhone 6. I hate reading the text on a 4-inch screen. If you like the size of iPhone 5s rather than 6, then I think you should buy iPhone SE. It's much more powerful.

SakamHost

Iphone 6 offcourse its alot better with performances then iphone 5s.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views