What is your SEO experience?

powla

If you are experienced in SEO, tell everyone the projects you have worked on, some of the rankings you have achieved and how many time you took to accomplish that ?

Thoughts ?

Alex Thompson

That is great way to build online knowledge, It is one of the best activity in for gaining the web promotions. Thank you...

ananthapriya

SEO experience

yeah i am having 7years experience with this field .i have handled several projects like forum posting, guest blog post, write article content , building link , and also achieved some page ranking projects.now i develop my carrer using this way .............

PankajS

i have been spend 4 years in internet marketing field. i handled lot of projects from around the world for our clients. i achieved good ranking mostly of projects by lot of SEO effort.

contech

seo helps me a lot in promoting my product, being able to rank on top pages of search engine helps the product to have an authority

mugwande

I do seo for my own site but ranking is still my major thing I havent been able to achieve, the only thing am proud of is the traffic because I did almost everything for it to be popular world wide.

linda0288

experience SEO is as important as SEM
For example I work for a network that generates half billon page views and when we start up a new service we worked hard on SEO.
After one year 60% of the traffic comes from natural searches although the service is linked from every page of the network almost.
It’s a very good investment, the only issue is you dont have immediate return in the same way you have it in SEM, but when you reach a good rank, the traffic doesnt vanish if you stop spending money for a couple of months

harriet1008

SEO helps me to promote my website at top on major search engine.. It is really good technique..

johniemoffat

I have worked on three to four different projects one wast related to videos, other two was manual and one was automated. Automated was also good but clients were getting notice from google on the frequent basis while manual was a bit costly but really great and with diversity in links have approached to PR4 from 2 but alexa it came down from 2100000 to 1900000 in a week and became steady at 1900000 till now.

MarkBenson

I am newbie in SEO industry but worked on one project i.e., I did social profiling for the period of 3 months and I got to know that to get good rank for the site proper understanding of technique is very essential to succeed in SEO.

Audra A. Young

I am not a professional, just learning about basic SEO strategy to make my few of websites in good rank,in Google.And I am here to know all about the SEO and Glad to know several things.

Asger

SEO is an ongoing process which is continually evaluated and experimented and applying new methods and techniques to get the desired result.

petersmith5544

SEO is the use of in ethical techniques to increase the search engine rankings by using deception. It provides bad quality content and a bad user experience.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bvv
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.