How to Create an Affiliate Landing Page attract my customers?

Faaiza

Hi everyone,

I'm studying about affiliate marketing and I am building a landing page base on WP but i don't know how to Create an Affiliate Landing Page attract my customers?
Does anyone have experience on that before, please guide me

Thanks in advance for your help!

Faaiza

ericplotz1

Hi everyone,

I'm studying about affiliate marketing and I am building a landing page base on WP but i don't know how to Create an Affiliate Landing Page attract my customers?

Faaiza
Just make it appealing and make sure your catch phrases are captivating. High quality is the key with a landing page. Don't be generic and spend a little money for your landing page templates.

Cheers

Fonzan

When you already work with Wordpress, then the Instabuilder plugin would be a great option to make Landing + sales pages.
Unfortunately Instabuilder 2.0 is under construction @ the moment. [URLnf="http://instabuilder.com/"]http://instabuilder.com/[/URLnf]
But as a great alternative option you can pick a free video course at [URLnf="https://www.udemy.com/"]https://www.udemy.com/[/URLnf]
and type in "Landing page" and look for the FREE courses on the left.

Success in building your Landing page..:DD:

Last edited:

blueclcl

WP Lead Plus has a free lite version plugin for Wordpress that makes it really easy to create a clean, modern style squeeze page in a matter of minutes.

They also have a YouTube channel with tutorials for how to use the plugin - It's not hard..

My best converting squeeze pages have always been clean, to the point and with little distractions.

Nytshade

I always go with a theme when it comes to creating landing pages. You can check out the Profits Theme and OptimizePress 2. At the moment I'm using Optimizepress 2, I'm loving it and I don't believe I'll switch to anything else.

Also check out themeforest.net to get landing page templates if you can't afford to get a full theme. Hope that helps :)

Reactions: ericplotz1

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Maybe you can shed some light on this for me.

I don't mind paying for optimize press and it looks great, but the process seems a bit confusing if you've never used it. It's looking at an entire market place but not knowing what I need.

What is needed and what isn't?

I don't want to go off purchasing plugins and a bunch of stuff I don't need.

What did you have to purchase in the beginning?

For instance when I put my first e-commerce store together, I found out that I needed more $$ then I thought because not only did I need the pugin, but I needed the extension to make stripe work with woo, and to make subscriptions available it was $200. Then I find out subscriptions isn't what I needed but more of an "Auto-ship" plugin. There's only one for wordpress and it's $500! And you need $150 extension to link It to a gateway.

Would've been nice to know all of that before I jumped into it.

The theme templates are pretty self-explanatory, but when the word "plug-ins" (on the site) is involved, in the plural, then there is questions.

How many plugins and what plugins are needed?

What makes it look the best? I probably wont use any of the video plugins.

Nytshade

I understand your point brother, for me it has everything I need to create a membership site and landing pages to sell my products without the need for any 3rd party plugins including payment processing.

Optimizepress comes with templates for different types of pages such as download page, webinar page, support page, squeeze, sales etc. so you just select a template then edit it the way you like (it's really easy). You also have an option to start with a blank page, it's the easiest thing I've ever used for creating landing pages.

Hope that answers your question :)

edsonbuchanan

I've been using Optimize press for years now. Its not confusing and very easy to learn. You can literately learn how to set up a sales page, squeeze page, membership page, and affiliate page within an hour. So for the question above, I would use OP2.0 to build your affiliate page. Here are some tips to make a better sales page:

1. Make an intro video talking about your product and the payout.
2. Make sure and show how the funnel will work with the commission percentages
3. add a link to the sales page so your affiliate can see it.
4. Make sure and add a opt-in form so you can have your affiliate sign up and you can then notify them.

Developer

I am a new user to this forum myself, so, I apologize if I am out of line, however,
as a new user yourself, it would be wise to post useful information a few DOZEN
times before trying to include affiliate links. Furthermore, since this post is OVER
a year old, I highly doubt the OP is still expecting responses.

FOR CLARITY: There WAS a post above mine which was posted by someone with
just 1 post (the post he posted above, lol - I should have quoted it. live and learn)

Anyways, my comment was in regards to the fact that he was obviously just blatantly
posting his affiliate link. This thread is over a year old, he had just 1 post (the one he
posted above) and it had a bit.ly link.

I know I do not owe an explanation as a mod or admin obviously recently deleted his
post, but just in case anyone comes in looking, ya'll don't think I am crazy (well, any
crazier than I really am, LOL).

Last edited:

HCFGrizzly

Hi everyone,

Faaiza
I think that when you want to build just a landing page, using WordPress is an overkill.
You should create a basic html+css page for this scenario. Normal html + css pages have the advantage of simplicity, they will load faster, and if you build them yourself you will know what is going on under the hood.
If you don`t know anything about html and css you can read some online tutorials. You can learn the required skills in 3-5 days if you are committed.
If you don`t want to learn to code, you can also hire someone to build you a landing page.
Remember: This is your business and you want to make money out of it so it would be a good idea to invest some money in the beginning and start with a professional template.

Isaiah Jackson

Hi everyone,

Faaiza
You can use either:

Optimize Press 2
Thrive Themes
WP Profit Builder

Just three sources you can use to build a landing page on WordPress.

I currently use Optimize Press and probably won't be switching any time soon.

Hope that helps,

Isaiah

Muzzamil

Hi everyone,

Faaiza
If you are a beginner, it is better to use pre-built landing pages form WP or leadpages.com because you probably wont do well with your first landing page because you don't know what works and what does't. After you have gotten some experience and seen what kind of landing pages work, you can go ahead and create your own landing pages. I can't really you how to create a good landing pages because I don't know what niche product or what kind of product you sell. Different products use different landing page and sales copy.

FreebieBoy34

My advice on this is to make your landing page as eye-catching and interesting as possible. Not only that, you also have to use certain words or phrases that would somehow inject a sense of curiosity to your audience especially on the title area. Moreover, you also have to choose your keywords very wisely and the contacts should always be relevant to meet the needs of your audience...:)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.