Fastest ways to grow facebook fans?

edsonbuchanan

The Fastest way to growing your online business being list building, more fans, more followers is through paid advertisement. If you want to grow quick, you will need to pay for it. If you don't have the budget then start by manually posting to groups as well as asking your other social media followers to like your page.

Webmaster.Xochitl

Though Facebook Ads generate enough visitors but I personally advise you to increase your friends so that you can invite them to like your page.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
FB has a limit of 5000 friends... Besides why would you want to make friends with people you do not know for the purpose of promoting your business/fan page? There is a reason why businesses online do not operate that way....

HOST1PLUS

The fastest way for you will cost a little. We have personally tried Facebook likes campaign and I have to admitt that during a few weeks we have generated about 5 thousands of likes which means that this number of new people have visited our page. I would strongly suggest you trying this out. Good luck.

BIZFOSURE

I got lucky by uploading a youtube video about what i was doing on facebook with the link in description and gladly it got alot of views which converted to pretty good fanbase.

Nancy G

My blog is getting a decent traffic from search results but I still want to grow my Facebook fan page to incrase traffic from social network.
What is the fastest way to do so in the fastest amount of time? Facbeook Ads?

Which ways will you recommend?
There are many ways where you can grow your FB fans fast but much will also depend how well you know your market and how quick you can put your strategies altogether.

1. A big no no is to buy your FB likes or comments. Not only is this "artificial" or "dishonesty" but also will not serve you any good in the long run. Besides, it is against FB policy and your account may be banned and you lose your credence and investment made in establishing the account.

2. Create contents that spark interests, entertainment or induce engagements from your market, meaning they are drawn to your page, wants to know you better and are encouraged to make comments or feedbacks. Show your appreciation and reply whenever necessary. If you have a creative team, you can collaborate to come up with exciting activities or topics can go viral or spark curiosity to generate more traffic.

3. To increase interaction, you can ask a simple question after each post or on trending topic or even run a poll or monthly contest. You can share the results or flash winners of the contest. Never be shy to request them to hit the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button as your visitors or followers will be willing to do that if they really like your blog or fan page. Sometimes, they just have to be reminded.

4. If you have YouTube vlogs orother social media accounts like Twitter, promote your FB fan page and share your link.

3. Also, if you have some budget, you can inquire with FB how you can create your Page Likes campaign ads or do advertising targetted on specific demographic market.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Fastest way to growing Facebook fan only on buy fans if you are not popular. :D
Buying fans will not help to grow your Facebook page, it only makes your fan page look better with a big number of fans while no activities.

It is a waste of your money.

If you can give your followers something they want, they will want to actually connect and stay engaged. One way to do this is content marketing.
You can elaborate this?

Goyum

It's not an easy job if you want to grow the Facebook page organically. Facebook has changed their algorithm and it's now much harder to get organic reach and impressions. So if you can afford it spend money on a targeted ads campaign would be my best advice.

edwardkenway

In the age of new generation there are lots of way have that can increase facebook fans, such as:

You can optimize your facebook fan page
you can make website and use facebook page that can bring more traffic on the page
link up your fan page with other social networks like: G+, twitter, pinterest, instagram etc.
Attractive videos or images can be helpful for this section.
Update your activity on fb fan page daily, so that public can see new things from your page

By these way you can bring more traffic to your fanpage. Hope this might be helpful for you.

etdigital

There is no faster way to grow Facebook fans.
You need to find out target market of your business and share content postings on your page.
More the like and shares of your post, more will be the fan following. Also, you can share posts in Facebook groups, this will help to increase post reach.
You can also run Facebook paid campaign to increase like on your Facebook page.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views