What plugins every Wordpress user should have?

margarita

I'm new to Wordpress and simply trying wordpress plugins myself with wordpress plugins, I found too many plugins in wordpress library. I'm building a basic blog to write and sharing some things I want to put on it.

What plugins I should have to do work the best with wordpress?

jitendrasurve

Top plugins to be used on wordpress. Below is the list.

Akismet
BackUpWordPress
SEO by Yoast
BulletProof Security
Google Analytics for WordPress
WP Super Cache
FeedBurner FeedSmith
WP Contact form
Share This
WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept

jitendrasurve

Feedburner is a free service by Google feedburner.google.com that provides easy feed management and custom RSS feeds for your blog which gives more easy visibility than your normal RSS feeds to your visitors.

WP easy paypal - This is use as payment gateway if you are selling something on your website.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
I often deleted Akismet because I don't know how to use it and using contact form 7 instead of WP Contact form :)

BenWilson

Hi,

There are many pluings available in WordPress as you said. Choosing the best one which doesnt hurt your WordPress website is a daunting task and reqires expert advice. I am using WordPress since half past decade. As there are many Plugins which depends on users requirements. If you specifically looking for WordPress plugin that could keep your website light and enhance performance then I would recommend using these top three plugins:-

1)WP Optimize
2)Plugin Organizer
3)WP Smush.it

For more details to know the features on each Plugins you may check out [URLnf="http://www.smashingbuzz.com/2014/09/performance-enhancing-wordpress-plugins/"]Top 10 Performance Enhancing WordPress Plugins[/URLnf]

BenWilson

Best WordPress Plugins

I've ever heard/used Plugin Organizer and WP Smush.it before, how do they work and what purposes do they use for?

Hi,

The Plugin Organizer is an easy and quick way of organizing all the plugins installed on your WordPress site. It also allows you to selectively display the plugins that are installed for managing posts as well as your website.

Smush.it is basically an online service provided by Yahoo, which allows you to optimize your images, and their size without sacrificing their visual quality of image.

For more indepth knowlegde about each plugins you can see here.

Hope this helps you.

Let me know if you have any question in your mind.

Thanks

Ben Wilson

Maxwell

Maxwell
I don't understand this "... It also allows you to selectively display the plugins that are installed for managing posts as well as your website"
Can you elaborate it?

tayyabwpb

1. WP Rocket for Website Speed Optimization
  2. Updraft Plus for website backup
  3. Analytify for Google Analytics
  4. Ninja form for website forms
  5. LoginPress for Custom Login Page & Login Page Security
  6. iThemes Security for website security

matthewjohn938

There are a few essential plugins that every WordPress user should have. These plugins can help with everything from security to website performance to SEO.

1. Jetpack – This plugin is a must-have for any WordPress site. It includes features like site stats, security, backup, and more.

2. WP Smush – This plugin helps optimize your images for faster loading times.

3. Yoast SEO – This plugin is essential for any WordPress site that wants to rank well in search engines. It helps you optimize your site for better search engine visibility.

4. CloudFlare – This plugin adds an extra layer of security to your WordPress site by protecting it from DDoS attacks and other threats.

5. WPForms: This powerful plugin lets you create custom forms and surveys for your website. You can use it to gather data from your users, or to create contact forms, registration forms, etc.

6. Gravity Forms: Another great plugin for creating custom forms and surveys. Gravity Forms is a bit more complex than WPForms, but it's still easy to use.

wordpress121

If your WordPress powered website doesn’t have certain features and functionality then don’t worry as there would already be an existing plugin with the necessary features. We look at certain plugins which are a must on your WordPress website.
  1. WPForms
  2. Sucuri
  3. Akismet
  4. Yoast SEO
  5. WooCommerce

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.