Does online marketing need more money to speed up it?

margarita

After time surfing web and internet, studying aspects in marketing online, I found that more companies' marketing strategies spread quickly but i don't know which behinds those, my question is: does online marketing need more money to speed up it or it's only secret/right marketing campaigns helped them?

your opinion is appreciated!

DebraCrowl

I think if you are using any service for online marketing, then it needs money and if you are trying to do it by yourself then you need more tricks/secrets.

Miko

After time surfing web and internet, studying aspects in marketing online, I found that more companies' marketing strategies spread quickly but i don't know which behinds those, my question is: does online marketing need more money to speed up it or it's only secret/right marketing campaigns helped them?

your opinion is appreciated!
You can check out my thread about marketing here.
This would probably give you an overview about marketing.

basicblogtalk

I may need to say you yes, because it you want to improve your current speeding, you have to pay for business advertising such CPC, Facebook Ads, banner ADs, solo ads, and so on.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.