Is donation button still working now?

TinPete

I've just surfing some websites and forums and realizing that they are adding a donation button on their site to get donations from visitors. even I can see this button on Firefox tab when opening a new window.
Is anyone using this methods, please let me know it's still working well now?

NickTheMusketeer

If you are offering incentives to the community (gameserver or clan communities) or you just have an awesome community who loves to help you out (you must be a great manager) then you are most likely to receive donations.

I know that your question is whether or not they're using a plugin but I just wanted to comment a bit more specifically for the marketing method.

Rest assured, donation buttons are very known and they can be integrated almost on every page on the Internet.

brotherZ

I had a donation button on my forum. I never received a penny. People assume that when you have adsense ads or any kind of ads on your website, you are making money. And therefore, they aren't likely to donate any money to your site.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies