What is a perfect title for SEO?

Maxwell

I am starting a new wordpress blog and i found some keywords for my homepage site title
these keywords are having average monthly searches 200K

how to make a perfect title for my website?

I should add:
Keyword 1, Keyword 2

or

My Brand Name - Keyword 1 and Keyword 2

or which is your advice to make it better for SEO

Please share your thought

Thanks

ericplotz1

I am starting a new wordpress blog and i found some keywords for my homepage site title

I should add:
Keyword 1, Keyword 2

or

Thanks
Some may argue with me, but I would say to stick with ONLY your brand name. Why would you make the title of your homepage a keyword? Unless the KW is in the name of your brand. Otherwise it looks cheap and generic and LOOKS like youre trying to "cheat" the search engines.

It's like my daughter, When there was nail polish on the carpet. She swears it wasn't her yet it spilled on her pant leg, and she's sitting there saying, "no dad, I didn't get into the nail polish". Same concept.

You've got KWs in the main title of your site, yet you're saying to Google "yeah Dad, I'm not trying to "cheat" the search engines into noticing me for keywords"

Only a dummy would respond, "OK".

You NEED to target KWs in your content and keep your KW density at 1-3%. If it's a blog, use a post's page that feeds recent posts as your home page and continually produce content generated on your niche and use your KW in about half of the content with a 1-3% density, then in the other content, use it ONE time. So less then 1%. And use a ton of LSI (latent semantic indexing).

Make sure you use images, at least 3 per blog post, with kw rich alt tags on all of em'. Don't over-do your focus KW! I can't stress enough that you need to keep it at 1-3%.

That's it man. ANd create helpful valuable content. 700-1000 words is what I shoot for. The minimum is 300. But, you get what you put in. ;)

Maxwell

Maxwell
I would make main keyword for the homepage because more websites are doing that and in my point of view, homepage is the strongest page on the website and it will get better rankings over others pages or easier for SEO. what is your answer?

ericplotz1

I gave my advice above. Use your brandname as the title. (I'll add this ;) ) If you HAVE to use a keyword, come up with a slogan and use it in the sub-heading. Then make sure the titles for your blog posts are optimized for the KW and then set your home page to feed excerpts of your blogs.

wiley01

I would also go with Brand Name. You can use use your main keywords as subtitle or a tag line..

brainmoore

Homepage actually tells about theme of any business, so I would have put my either my brand name or a phrase that defines my business. For the ranking purposes it is the content on which we must focus on, may be blog work well. Social media can also be very helpful in this with right hashtags.

ElixantTechnology

For me it's usually;

Business - Slogan or Small Product Descriptor

And then going on to pages other than the homepage;

Business - Name of Page - Keyword/Product Descriptor

aliblogger

in my point of view use your brand name first and than your primary keywrod and at the end your secondary keyword.

basicblogtalk

I should add:
Keyword 1, Keyword 2

or

Thanks
I think that you should go Google and type "Best Blogging Community" . I think that you will found my blog on the fist page on Google, the position should around 5th. However, it is the low search KW.

jecson

Use your main keyword for title.
If it doesn't fit, you can use it in phrase.
It will be beneficial for SEO.

pratikshajadhav262

Use brand name and one important keyword for home page title. for inner pages you can use keyword phrase that describe properly your page.

numanshah2212

Use your main keyword in your title but always try to use keyword in title as a phrase that it looks natural. Google likes natural content.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.