What's your biggest problem or challenge online?

Mompreneur

What's your biggest problem or challenge online? What do you struggle with most? Is it getting traffic to your site, getting that traffic to convert, building your list, getting your subscribers to buy, or something else?
Please share your biggest challenges, problems and frustrations here. I'd love to be able to help.

Reactions: wms

wms

Administrator
Staff member
My biggest challenge online is how to make "internet marketing forum" keyword and other keywords for webmastersun.com on top 3 all Googles :D, I mean here's search engine optimization.
Although I knew some factors can improve it but I couldn't do for any reasons.

anna_cate

So far my biggest problem encountered online before was getting targeted traffic to my site!

charlly008

My Biggest challenge is getting people to believe in my project which is to create an avenue for millions of people to be making money online.

It is frustrating getting people to believe me and join me in carrying things out. But i do believe in myself.

basicblogtalk

I have to biggest problem for my blogging career. First, how to build relationship with other people and convince them to join my blogging community. Secondly, it is a problem for writing. I think that my English writing is too poor since I am a none native writing. I want to learnt and improve that as fast as possible.

impros

Hey well your number 4 in my book that pretty awesome rankings!

ElixantTechnology

Getting traffic is one of the hardest things I seem to face in the industry in which I have chosen to involve myself with. Beyond that, the biggest problem that I see is that the Internet is primarily home to malicious users who make money using methods that I don't believe to be ethical. SPAM is a HUGE issue that I face as a service provider.

Katherine11

Getting traffic on your blog you need to do work hard and need to learn some important things. If you like you can visit many site to get tips and tricks.

NickTheMusketeer

The biggest problem is that you have to take a different approach for each niche you choose to promote and market.

yunarel

yunarel
Could you tell me why? any examples? curious about that :)

Reactions: msWendy

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
For example, the industry is the same -- Affiliate Marketing but the niche market is different. How? There is difference between how you will promote an Internet Marketing affiliate product and a Health & Fitness product.

Obviously, you will have to run some searches on AdWords regarding the niche and find out who you should exactly target and how. It's time consuming and time is money. Therefore, when you aren't productive, you lose time and therefore you lose possible income.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views