Keyword Rank Check

brainmoore

Manually means we have to search our keywords in SERPs in our preferred Country specific SEs and then locate our website in pages to look for their position in SERPs, we might also need proxies as well, its a very time consuming process. I would recommend using tools to identify rank.

dandeedo

We all check keyword ranking and for that there are so many tools available in the search engine. But what if I want to check rank of my keyword manually. How can I check keyword rank of my keyword manually. Anybody here know how can I check my keyword rank manually?? Help me..
You can go to Google.com (or any country domain of Google where you want to check your keywords) and then type your keyword(s) and hit the search button and can check the results by yourself. I sometime do it to find out accurate position of my targeted keywords. But I mostly check first 10 pages.

aliblogger

Go to google and search for your keywords. look for first 10 pages if you got your link than it is good for you. Vise versa, you will need more efforts and time to rank your keywords on search engines. Be patient! you will have success.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.