Tools For Making Money Online

The Overseer

Internet Marketers need a variety of software and hardware in order to make money online. Technology is one of the things that holds back many people from making money online. So to help with this situation, I want to make sure you know EXACTLY what you need to produce your digital content. Unless you have the right know-how and a massive amount of fun money to play with, you will need to utilize these tools to create websites, digital media, and other collateral that is necessary for online marketing. I will list them down below by their category and give several available options for you to choose from. Feel free to add to this list if you think I missed something, but I see most of these as bare necessities.

Hardware

PC or Mac that is up-to-date, secure, and ideally equipped for wireless internet.
External Hard Drive {optional}

Word Processing

Word (Windows)
Open Office (Windows)
Libre Office (Mac)
Pages (Mac)
Bean (Mac)

Video Processing

Jing: Screencast Software (Windows & Mac)
Camstudio: Screencast Software (Windows)
Camtasia: Screencast Software (Windows)
IShowU: Screencast Software (Mac)
Quicktime Pro: Screencast Software (Mac)

Video Editors

Final Cut Pro 7 (Mac)
Final Cut Pro X (Mac)
Windows Movie Maker (Windows)
iMovie (Mac)
Sony Vegas Pro (Windows)

Audio Processing

Audacity (Windows & Mac)
Garageband (Mac)
FL Studio (Windows)
Logic Pro (Mac)

Graphic Design

Gimp (Windows & Mac)
Photoshop (Windows & Mac)

Content Management Systems

WordPress
Joomla
Drupal

You need skills to make money online. That, or you need to have a big budget to hire people to do most of the work for you. But the reality is that most people have to DIY, which means you'll probably need one of each of these tools.

FreedomBlogger

Great list of tools man!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!!

:) I wish you the best of the best!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers! :D

elcidofaguy

Nice list! I use a lot of these myself... Just to add:

1) Scrapebox - in my opinion and many others is the swiss army knife for seo.... You can do a ton of things like build footprints for tiered backlink campaigns, scrape content lists, website urls, keywords etc... The only thing I dont use it for is for backlinking.... Another great thing with scrapebox is that you can use it for keyword rank tracking without any limitations on sizes that you get with other providers and plus its only a one off cost ....

2) GSA SER - For tiered backlinking campaigns... I've used many other tools in the past, but nothing comes close to how easy and robust this tool is... What is real cool is that it even finds dofollow links that you can create where as many others dont even offer that.... That said I don't really use it much as I used to ... with emphasis now on other techniques....

3) Buzz Bundle - Is a tool that I purchased recently... and it looks very promising with targeting social as a means to solicit traffic to your site....

4) Free Mind - Now thats a great tool to develop mind maps which I do when researching new topics and niches... Highly recommended....

5) Evernote - a great tool to capture ideas and consolidate notes on your many devices e.g. laptop, pc, smart phone etc.... Comes in handy as does drop box...

6) Dragon Naturally Speaking - This is such a time saver when it comes to writing up quick articles using voice recognition and is a lot of fun lol...

7) The Best Spinner - Simply awesome tool to create content which you can proliferate on your lower tiers as part of link building.... Use with caution as you need to make sure that you develop highly spun content at about 90% uniqueness against 100 articles.... I use that typically for tier 2 and for tier 3 its Kontent Machine 3 ....

That aside I also think a little time spent learning PHP will take you a long way as that will allow you to modify themes or write snippets of code that can really help you out....For that I use Notepad++.

ericplotz1

If you can master SEnukeXCr, XRumer, and an article spinner like @elcidofaguy suggested (I use WordAI for spinning, the turing spinner is awesome!) you can make bank on the web with strictly affiliate links. I'm well educated on how to achieve the results but I literally work on building my company from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep.

Hopefully I pull in some hefty jobs that can pay me enough to take a month off and build all of the PBN and affiliates site I want to do. Then I'll do a journey thread here on how to do it. I want to wait till I can show a case study, but I need a month off to get everything organized.

Right now I'm wishing' in one hand and the other keeps filling up.

azamriaz381

Another software according to me is learning about auto responder that is basically used in email marketing. Now a days people are making a lot of money with email marketing.
Many people use Aweber or Get response.
but according to me they are very expensive. I personally use pure leverage autoresponder.

Shane

I will add to what azamriaz381 said above...

An autoresponder is a very important tool for internet marketing/making money online. I personally use Aweber.

Another important aspect of marketing online is "Tracking" -- having the right tools for tracking and knowing how to use them is KEY.

Maybe some people can chime in and share what the best tracking tools have been in your experience?

Best,
Shane

Fonzan

And of course, if you're a beginner with Internet marketing, you need lecture to learn the basics.
Just type in a subject at: https://www.udemy.com/
And start with the Free courses on your subject. Later, you can continue with the more advanced
courses you pay for. (Small fee)

Last edited:

hpisback

Thanks for this great list of money earning tools.Will definitely help to earn more.

Content by Rhonda

All the ideas in this thread are wonderful and awe-inspiring! I would like to add that another free screen capture that I use is screen-cast-o-matic. It can be downloaded to computer or used web-based either one. They also have a paid version that is $12 per year. I have used it for a couple of years.

Also for people that don't want to pay for Dragon Natually Speaking there is software that comes on most new computers(pc) called Speech Recognition. For some people it's found in accessories and then one of the tabs below. If you can't find it just do a search from the start button for speech recognition.

Just like Dragon it take about 30 minutes of speaking into the tutorial that gets your computer used to your voice and where you learn the commands.

Tools are important and thanks to everyone who has shared them. Success!!! Starts with a share and great mindset!

oldnickb

I would add a couple of things, Firstly Roboform to store all my secure passwords. if you don't invest $10 ($20 in subsequent years) in that you will end up putting yourself at risk by using the same passwords for everything and secondly I wouldn't be without my IMI Organizer. I have the pro mindmap version. It stores and organises everything I am doing online. It must have saved me hundreds of hours, not to mention avoiding buying the same product twice. If you google it you will find a free version of the folder structure. helps when you have a place for everything and everything in it's place.

How many hours have you spent looking for content you know you've got somewhere!

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.