How did you control your online reputation?

Ricardo

Hello,

I want to know how did you control your online reputation?
How to identify issues that could lead to negative reviews on the websites/forums/internet and how to solve them.

How to bury the bad reviews that your business can be received by bad people so that affect to your potential customers if they see them.

What is your thought?

Hassan

There are few ways to manage your online reputation and help control what people see when they search for you. Search yourself on google and see the results Create a google profile and link your profile with facebook and linkedin. request for remove unwanted content. You might want to get notified if new information about you like your name or email address gets published online. The Me on the Web feature of your Google Dashboard can help you keep an eye on what’s out there about you.

Nytshade

It's all about quality my friend, if you offer people quality then you'll get positive reviews. But there's always those who are going to hate, no matter how good your stuff is, you will come across a hater.

To keep your reputation, I would advise you to ignore any negative comments. Don't even try to explain yourself or retaliate by telling them sh!t. And you need to be consistent and keep going to maintain a good reputation.

Most importantly, be human. Don't talk about your business only, share some funny stuff, talk about your family, recent vacation etc.

Hope that helps :)

edsonbuchanan

I'm a full time marketer teaching people different ways to make money online. Do my methods work; yes! But 95% of people will never put in the time or Take Action to see success. Now I'm sure if I searched around the Internet I could find some negative reviews about me and the reason is simple, many come online thinking it is going to be easy and they are going to make thousands of dollars without any work.

Instead I only focus on helping other and only care about the reviews I can personally change. For instance, I have full control over my blog, my youtube channel, as well as my social media sites. If I come across something I can delete, I will do it but as far as getting into a back and forth comment war, I would advice you to stay away as it changes nothing.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.