The 100 Posts - February Challenge!

edsonbuchanan

First I have to say Webmaster SUN is a great resource for anyone that is looking to learn about online marketing. I'm sure you have heard and I personally teach it myself...

"The more you give, the more you get back"

So I would like to challenge everyone including myself to join the February challenge. Now February is the shortest month of the year and in order to achieve 100 individual posts you will only need to write on average 3/4 posts a day. These posts don't have to be huge stories but simple tips that can help out a fellow Webmaster. If you have questions, just ask away inside the forums.

Who's with me?

If we can get 100 current members to write 100 posts throughout the month of February, we would add 10,000 new posts filled with quality content to help out our fellow members.

Join the challenge, add your name to this thread and let everyone know you are serious about making Webmaster SUN the best marketing forum on the Internet!

lisa

A nice Challenge and I'm ready for that. :rolleyes:

Looking forwards to having your help on my posts lovestruck

Hassan

Are you ready? top three members will get Prize from Webmaster Sun!

First Prize: Google AdSense $50 Coupon
Second Prize: 1 Year Free Shared Hosting
Third Prize:$25 Cash

yunarel

Interesting topic!
Give me a challenge. :thumb:
I can finish this task for 5 days with 15 posts each day but I would like to avoid spamming on forum. Only start with 3 or 4 each day.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Great idea @edsonbuchanan :thumb:

I'm ready to send worth awards to members that contribution useful posts/information to our forum.

Also, I'm going to have the same awards (by real money) to best forum Moderators on Webmaster Sun soon.

Our forum Moderators here really are very great!! :wub:

Cheers,
WMS

edsonbuchanan

Wow super cool guys, we now have prizes being given away from one of the global mod's Hassan. Thank you very much! Alright its time you join the challenge, add your name, lets crush this challenge :)

yunarel, if you can provide 15 posts per day and they are content worthy to our fellow members then I don't think its spamming.

Join The Challenge :)

Inquestor

Great idea @edsonbuchanan :thumb:

I'm ready to send worth awards to members that contribution useful posts/information to our forum.

Also, I'm going to have the same awards (by real money) to best forum Moderators on Webmaster Sun soon.

Our forum Moderators here really are very great!! :wub:

Cheers,
WMS
This is a great idea WMS! I just want to say that you're very generous. However, I do not wish to be paid and do help out where I can.

Being a Super Mod here is all the pay I require. Promoting my future services here is just an added bonus :)

First I have to say Webmaster SUN is a great resource for anyone that is looking to learn about online marketing. I'm sure you have heard and I personally teach it myself...

"The more you give, the more you get back"

So I would like to challenge everyone including myself to join the February challenge. Now February is the shortest month of the year and in order to achieve 100 individual posts you will only need to write on average 3/4 posts a day. These posts don't have to be huge stories but simple tips that can help out a fellow Webmaster. If you have questions, just ask away inside the forums.

Who's with me?

If we can get 100 current members to write 100 posts throughout the month of February, we would add 10,000 new posts filled with quality content to help out our fellow members.

Join the challenge, add your name to this thread and let everyone know you are serious about making Webmaster SUN the best marketing forum on the Internet!
This is a wonderful idea! It's very good to see members such as yourself encourageing new and old members to take more action and give them incentive :)

I look forward to congratulating the winner on March 1st 2015 :rockon:

The Overseer

I would have added the "invite your friends" challenge...or a referral system like the one that the WF has. If members would help to share this forum, then the community would grow...as would the # of posts.

blueclcl

Great idea!

I'm not sure if I can provide 3-4 quality posts per day, but I will give it a shot.

I will also send out an email to my list to tell them about the challenge. Hopefully a few will sign up!

The more exposure the better for all.

blueclcl

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads