The Importance of a Good Logo to the Success of Your Business

Skylightnet

Importance of a Good Logo to the Success of Your Company/Business....Tips
1. A logo is an extremely important aspect of your business branding.
2. Logo well designed can evoke strong emotions within, its can divide people and also inspire people.
3. It is a key visual representation of what you stand for.
4. Logo can either make your business or mar it.
What can you afford for this? Interesting! Do you know that with just $5, you can get 3 awesome and fantastic logo's.Check it out at

elcidofaguy

Importance of a Good Logo to the Success of Your Company/Business....Tips
1. A logo is an extremely important aspect of your business branding.
2. Logo well designed can evoke strong emotions within, its can divide people and also inspire people.
3. It is a key visual representation of what you stand for.
4. Logo can either make your business or mar it.
What can you afford for this? Interesting! Do you know that with just $5, you can get 3 awesome and fantastic logo's.Check it out at
Okay some nice tips - and nice try... Logos for me are not too important as is the content and quality of your site.. In fact a lot of my sites do well without one lol.... I'm going to let you off this time round but next time it will be a ban (and not an infraction as you have been warned!!!!). I'm watching your future posts carefully as other mods here...

I recommend that you build your number of quality posts up and add your link to your signature when you have earned that... I must be in a good mood... as normally this would be deleted and a ban.... If you post any one liner crap or refer to your sig link in future on posts then also realize - I will also ban you!!! So in future only participate with offering genuine advice, you might even make friends and get leads to your gigs on your sig link.. Also consider advertising on this forum as the costs is awesome value for what you get....

I think its worth leaving this post as it is (note to other staff otherwise please go ahead and delete/ban this cr** should you want), but my opinion is to leave it with the edit as it is a useful reminder to all others, once in while - especially newbs - given deleted ones are not seen once action has been taken... you are very lucky... don't cross the line again....

Please read the rules at: https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/296-Webmaster-Sun-Forum-Rules

Also please check the video out at: https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/8189-Welcome-to-Webmaster-Sun!-Please-read-this-sticky!

All concerned - especially newbs PLEASE follow the rules... Straight off the bat on your first post in my opinion is total BS... and will not tolerated...

Last edited:

aemathenge

An Aspect Of Logos Often Ignored

Why Having A Bad Logo Can Harm Your Brand Real Bad

The face of your enterprise and brand is your logo. It highlights the manner in which you present this enterprise out there. Many clients perceive how credible or professional an enterprise is through its logo. As such, a bad one bestows serious harm on an enterprise and brand.

Nature of the Damage

• A number of features identify damages that arise from a poorly designed logo. First is the amount of money lost through amateurs offering low freelance logo design rates. A lot of money requires spending in having to redesign and beginning of the identity process from scratch. This involves such ventures as seeking affordable logo design online professionals.
  • Teams within an enterprise will require using extra time as they work with a brand logo sending wrong messages. They have to disperse misconceptions originating from such a logo and explain meanings behind confusing marks. This means an organization is working inefficiently. There is also time needed to redo it. Time is lost looking for solutions such as preparing the best logo design contest.
  • Much more energy shall be required in an attempt to compensate for bad identities using other tools of marketing. Every website update, annual report, newsletter or brochure created will first have to correct misconceptions. This is at the expenses of discussing core operations.
  • Again, it shall remain harder to make a connection with targeted audiences if an enterprise identity does not clearly portray its core values and mission. Finally, there are those lost opportunities a business misses because current and potential clients do not understand a branding mission. This arises from an unclear identity portrayed by a bad logo.

How the Damage Arises

1. Instances that create these damaging effects have diverse sources. An enterprise may attempt to save money through getting a nephew, cousin, sister or girlfriend to design something. Such designers may work with apparently low freelance logo design rates making their services seem attractive. However, these often end up putting up none effective designs.
  2. Knowledge that a firm needs an identity and a logo to create familiarity with an enterprise and its services creates pressure to have one. However, in an attempt to make cost savings or during moments of marketing strategy weakness, inexperienced designers could see engagement.
  3. At times, an organization may create a logo design contest. This invites countless people who claim to be competent designers to compete in submitting logo designs. Such designers aspire to win for their own personal gain but rarely have enterprise interests at heart.

Fixing the Damage

• An amateurish logo representing a brand comes with a big price. A great logo reaches targeted audiences, broadcasts right messages, and leaves clients with everlasting impressions. Go for professional designers who shall create a representation of knowledge, meticulousness, and reliability in your logo.
  • To do this, conduct an online research to identify the best logo design contest. Pick a tested professional who promises affordable logo design online rates. You could also create a logo design contest but first seek recommendations from those who have achieved this positively.

Last edited:

WebmasterPhil

A Logo is extremely important for a business. Do you know how much the Apple Logo is worth? Or the McDonald, or Nike, or Microsoft? Trust me, A LOT!

A logo is a representation of what your business is about summed up in a small image. It represents quality, the industry your business is associated with, and the unique quality that your business can offer. It helps make your business distinct from others. Lastly, your logo will be imprinted permanently into a customer's mind SO they don't have to guess whenever they see your logo. This helps a great deal from a marketing perspective.

Therefore, It would be wise to spend a considerable time creating the right logo for your business.

learn2do

Having a good logo is great, but you shouldn't care much about it when you are running a small business. You just need a logo which is not too ugly, or even don't need one... Anyway, with just 5$ on Fiverr or similar sites, we could have a "good" logo, so paying for a logo is not a big deal at all :)

shivaganguly

Logos are a critical aspect of business marketing. As the company's major graphical representation, a logo anchors a company's brand and becomes the single most visible manifestation of the company within the target market. For this reason, a well-designed logo is an essential part of any company's overall marketing strategy. Its simply a brand's identity.

boriZZ123

Having a good logo will create a good impression about our brand. Logos are one of real-world identity of our business.

imnathanjames

Logo are important but i think people starting out throw too much time and weight on the logo and brand without properly sorting out the important things.

best blog online

So what software or service do you guys use to create your logos?

hoangvu

Logo are important but i think people starting out throw too much time and weight on the logo and brand without properly sorting out the important things.
Agreed.

Logo is important but it doesn't help much in online business. It only helps everyone remember about your brand name better if you have a better logo.

So what software or service do you guys use to create your logos?
Do you know using Illustrator or Corel Draw?

If yes, then they are good tools to go with.

HighProxies

Logos are very important as this is the first thing people often see when they are looking at your brand. Plus it is something that they can associate you with.

Chandresh

Logos are visual road signs that provide clues about an organization's personality and character. The artist's task is to incorporate the right designs and a combination of curves, angular lines, shapes and symbols that tell the right story in art. Selecting the right signature colors, shapes, sizes, letters and art to make the logo are all part of a good artist's eye.

ulterios

To me having a good logo can make a big difference in the success of a business or website, especially with a website and it's potential for return visitors and familiarity with people.

If someone comes to your website and see's a logo that really stands out and makes a good and positive mark, that will help them remember you. Later when looking through social media posts, search results, etc. and they see a logo and/or the name of the website/business that it's associate with, then they might just choose to go and visit your site because of the familiarity.

A good logo can leave a lasting impression on someone, even if it's just their in the back of their mind, it will be in their head and that can lead to future website visits, sales, leads, etc.

I say, brand their minds with a good logo! ;)

raden92

For me (as a amateur designer) logo is the best way to introduce your brand to people. It really help your business grow. But make sure your logo represent your business, had the vision of your company, and easy to recognized by people.

kim16

For the most part, logo is important for the sole purpose of branding/brand recall. That way, your market will remember your service/product whenever it is needed.

edwardkenway

Basically logo represents of brand, suppose in games Assassins creed it has logo triangle type, so that people can understand what game it is , though it has a name but human brain always remember images than normal text. So in this way nice logo can be very helpful for your business if it got a nice design. Again some chocolate company use their logo for kids so that kids can be attract on that chocolate.

So, good logo might be very helpful for your business.

vyasgiannetti

Logos make the first impression about your company on everyone’s mind. A creative logo is enough to create a lasting impression of your brand. Human brains process pictures 60000x faster than words. Not just that, 86% of consumers cite logo as a critical factor when choosing to support a brand. Hence a good logo contributes highly to the success of your business.

Koonus

I think a logo is so important because it grabs attention, makes a strong first impression, is the foundation of your brand identity, is memorable, separates you from the competition, fosters brand loyalty, and is expected by your audience.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads