How to use adwords coupon?

Joseph_Hill

I want to know about how to use Adwords coupon if I buy a coupon code from a seller?
Please guide me

elcidofaguy

Hi Joseph,

You need to add the coupon code within the billing section of your account... Here is a screenshot:

Best of Luck,

Sid

Joseph_Hill

Are there any ways to check my account can use adwords coupon code or not?
and if I buy $100 then how did it apply and discounts from google?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
In all adwords account you can add a coupon code... Whether it works or not is another matter! If you decide to buy the coupon code then be aware of the risks as it may not work and the seller might run off with your money... If you are concerned about handing over cash then use escrow or similar service...

elcidofaguy

In addition once you have added the coupon code - in most cases you have to spend some money on ads first before you receive the coupon code amount in your account... So for example if its a $100 coupon then I think you need to spend around $20 on ads first before you get it... Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the coupon first and then you will know.... Or ask the vendor who is selling you the coupon.... BTW you can find $100 coupons online... Just search for it and you may find some (especially when you first signup to Adwords) so you should be able to find free ones if you are new to Adwords... Note however coupon codes tend to be restricted to certain countries so you'll have to find one which is applicable to yours....

DNP

if you have any questions about coupons, you can ask Adwords staff for the support.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views